second chance beginner hack and fun day - whos going?????

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Dizzy_8, May 25, 2009.

1. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

Its still not working ?

2. Thats odd, I'll have a tinker with it. In the meantime if anyone wants programs they can email info@schrar.org

3. Secret85

Secret85 Well-known Member

It's not working for me either, I tried to get it off the SC website...

4. GoWelshCobs

GoWelshCobs Well-known Member

i might be there on the brown cob if he has had his forwards button put in by watkins

5. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

I'm coming with The Princess (I hope! If not, I could always drag Omar back out of retirement... again...)

Can't wait to have Samm take a few piccies of us, her pics are awesome! Although I was hoping to do some 'staying on' shots rather than the falling off variety....

6. Kiwigirl

Kiwigirl Well-known Member

Uumm me thinks you WILL be going!!!!!

no landing on your bum in front of the judge again!!!

7. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Lucas and brad you wouldn't be allowed to compete as your an official rider now (assuming you took mickey official at gosnells?), can't go back to unofficial ;) (unless you meant to just walk around :) )

I won't be there but I did sponsor champion unofficial hack I think it was

8. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

Oh I'd just love to go to this one to take the silly tb! It's in my diary and in the plans so really hoping I make it :p If I do, I'll be in the WTC adult ring :D

9. SexyRitzy

SexyRitzy Well-known Member

ok now i have no excuse not to go. lol

Bethy is clipping my wooly mammoth next friday and the farrier will be out on tuesday.

have a few friends interested in doing this one **)

Will be in the Adult WT or WTC ring.. haven't decided yet lol

10. Salinero

Salinero Well-known Member

Yay SR U def should go... I'm keen to but have to sort out transport... would be good opportunity to try to float myself... not a long way to go so.. and still got some time to practice. lol And great to go since so many from agistment and Stockies are going... will in that case be in walk/trott with my naughty mare. :D

11. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

yay Jess!!! You should definitely come!!

12. SexyRitzy

you should come too. its only 5 to 10 min max from where you have your horse :) i haven't decided if i'm doing WTC or just WT on the new horse. see how he goes :) i got 3 weeks to figure him out and he is not as green as my last one **)

13. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

I really wana come to this
    If i have a new horse by than i'll try and be their.. Just depends on if i can get mum to pull the float or not..
    Anyone wana lend me a horse *#)

14. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I will Lauren :p Do you want the grey or the bay lol
    Not sure if Jess wants to do it, will have to ask her after school.

15. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

Awww I so want to go! I wonder if Holly will take Tristan....

16. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

2 of my friends are trying to convince me to bring libby down just for the fancy dress if the vet agrees.

they keep using arguements like

*she walks around in her yard
    *is allowed to go for walks
    *come on you know you want to haha

so major hurdles depend on the vet check and if i can get down there. lol

17. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

Hahaha Tarz, i was wondering who would be the first to say that! It shouldnt matter any ways (even if i was riding, which im not) because mickey never placed. It wont be me riding, it will be my sister riding the mare. I'll just be warming her up etc**)

Last edited: May 25, 2009
  18. SexyRitzy

wow just looked at the program and all up i can do 6 classes :eek: hmm wonder if the new horse will be up for behaving for 6 classes haha

19. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

My sister just has to decide whether she wants to go in the walk/trot ring or the walk/trot/canter ring!!! Decisions decisions*#)

20. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member