second chance beginner hack and fun day - whos going?????

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Dizzy_8, May 25, 2009.

1. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Not sure if we will make it now depends on how Winnie mends.

2. maxntaz

maxntaz Well-known Member

I sent my fees in on friday, so now i definately am going... no wussingout now!

3. better send mine in 2morrow..

ugh .. so not ready.. pony is feral lol

4. Salinero

Salinero Well-known Member

Can't make my mind up...mare is supposed to go up to Watkins and going to the show would make her miss out 2-3 days of the 2 weeks... what to do???

5. trippa

trippa Well-known Member

with the wtc ring since the over 18 and over 14hh hacking is after the ponys and kids, this wont go into lunch will it. by that i mean we will have time to get our fancy dress ready?lol i dont want to be rushing haha

also is the walk trot canter day ticket include games or do we tick hacking and games?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  6. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

I'm guna enter on the day coz atm i duno what classes i'll be ready for..
    Will it be about $10 bucks more for enter on the day?

7. chante306

chante306 Well-known Member

hey guys
    word from sc there isnt many entries
    v hard when ordering food for the canteen
    would be awesome if we can get more before the day

should be a great day
    ill be hiding away in the canteen
    c u all there
    and goodluck :))

8. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

I think alot of people will enter on the day. :)

9. nag

nag Well-known Member

i'm entering on the day for myself and daughter, all organize float already so were going so thats 2 lots of fees for us, my daughter doin all day and i'm doin hack only

10. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

You're probabley right. Although I do agree, it makes it hard for catering purposes.
    I know of a couple of people who are entering on the day and are happy to pay the extra $10 as it's extra money for Second Chance.
    I suppose the other option is to just pre-enter and make a $10 donation when you get there.

When do pre-entries close ?
    I had planned to have already sent my entry off by now but my horse has knocked her leg again so she's having a bit of time off and I won't know for another day or 2 if we're going to make it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009
  11. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Yep..
    I WILL be their even if i can't trot a circle hahahaha.
    *#) So it doesn't matter if he don't go on the bit? and my position is cr@p.. and he's a fluff ball? Hehe
    :)* I'm excited for fancy dress
    I think having rescue horses their will definately encourage donations.. being able to SEE what your money is doing (helping a horse have a second chance at life and happiness) always helps. :D I'll make sure mum brings her purse hehe.. Maybe everyone going should suck in some relative to donate $5. More money for sc :)*

12. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Just thought, for the canteen do you want people to bring food? (example buy a cake which canteen can cut up and sell)..
    That's what the pc does to keep money down.
    Or the big boxes of individual chips so you can sell them. :)

13. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

im sure there will be heaps of entries on the day... including me silly computer ate all the programmes when it died so cant open any documents hahahaha

gosh its been ages since iv shown Bick, hes out of work and VERY VERY fluffy! haha its gunna be so funny... soo cant be bothered making my fancy dress :eek:

14. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

Im entering on the day, sorry guys.
    I still dont know if I can get my horse there.

15. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Hey Lauren, that is a fantastic idea that I hadn't even thought of! Let me run it by the lady doing the canteen and I will let you know :)*

16. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Its an extra $10 if you enter on the day. If you want to do hacking and games then its the day ticket :) Everyone will be given time to get ready for the fancy dress.

17. Kiwigirl

Kiwigirl Well-known Member

I'm going to enter on the day because I am uncomfortable sending cash in the mail, and it is SC so I'm not worried about the extra $10

18. Cowgirl_9

Cowgirl_9 Active Member

Me and OH's sis will be entering on the day as few things to finalise before I can be sure we will b there..

What time will it finish approx as we have a 2 hour drive home after#(

19. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I'll definently be there to cheer some mates on :D. I'm looking forward to it and hopefully meet some stockies I haven't met (and I'm met alot! haha).

20. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

I will be free to be a helper@)@)@)