SC hack/ fun day Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Maree4, Jun 21, 2009.

1. samm

samm Gold Member

Guys haven't gone through them all yet.
    I'll try get them on the website as quickly as I can.
    Now please do the right thing and don't nick them as they are under copyright and I have said for every photo sold then part proceeds go to Second Chance ,I'll only be taking what it costs to cover the print costs so won't be making anything out of selling them at all.So please please do the right thing for a good cause.

2. Ritadee

Ritadee New Member

:)Well done to everyone who participated. Gaia I fell in love with Ash, when I first saw him I said to my friend "I love that paint, I want that paint, he's gorgeous", I wanted you to win in all your classes, he did exceptionally well.
    Loved the fancy dress, a credit to everyone, nice to meet you Andhi and Blitzen. Well done to Second Chance for putting on a fantastic day, I might even atempt to participate next year.:D

3. dramaqueen

dramaqueen Well-known Member

It was a fun day, apart from a rough start!!!

I was really good to finally put horses to faces/names! :D

Andhi i loved your costume!!!

4. Firedance

Firedance Well-known Member

How many were there in fancy dress???:confused: 100's!!!

Glad I wasn't choosing who should get the ribbons - the costumes were amazing!

You could see clearly everyone tried so hard to present and ride well - some with new saddleblankets/jodis and hats. The plaits were really good and the horses and ponies knew they were 'on show' which made it very special. I thought manners and politeness were outstanding, along with riders congratulating each other, created a great atmosphere.

Excellent day :)))

5. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

Speaking of costumes, I thought yours was fantastic !!
    Was nice to meet you today too.
    And Wattle, Lauren, Lumious Girl, Mocha, Bellaksip, Samm, GoWelshCobs, Rocky Hollows, Andhi, and everyone else (Apologies to all those whose names I've missed). Gosh, it felt like just every person I spoke to today was a Stockie :)
    I had a great day. I managed to stay on this time so that always helps to make it a better day. *#)
    My girl worked well and we ended up coming home with Champion Senior Rider in the W/T/C ring and Champion Hack so I was really, really chuffed.
    A big thankyou to the organisers of the day and all the volunteers who made it all run so smoothly. **)
    And to the sponsors of the prizes I won......Equestricare and Ritzy Browbands.....thank you so, so much. :))

6. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

:)*
    well done samm, lovely thought. That way both parties get the goodies, the people get their lovely photos and SC gets some $$

7. nag

nag Well-known Member

my daughter done well today,very pround of toffee he behaved well only couple of bucks near the end in games but thats ok he was stuffed, her results were
    2 x 2nds
    4 x thirds, in hacking

3 x firsts
    1 x 2nd, in games

will post pics when i upload them

8. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

Well Im finally home!
    Had a rough start (float issues) so I missed my rider class.
    I got 2nd in hack over 16h.
    3rd in medium/heavy weight.
    3rd in ladies hack
    and 2nd pleasure hack!

So happy with Tristan, he was great, except his brakes were having issues! haha.

9. dramaqueen

Thanks, it was mums idea. I t was good to meet you too :)

10. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Congrats everyone on your results. Sounds like it was a great show. Does anyone know who won Champion and Reserve Champion Lead Rein Riders?

11. nag

nag Well-known Member

we also met adhi which was great finally and great costume too, nice to catch up on some other stockies too, would like to thank SC for a fantastic day hope to do it again, i seen pinto's cloe and gaia's ash aswell but to shy to say hi lol

12. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Well done Everyone...

I was stewarding in the W/T/C ring....:) All your ponies did so well..Zaza your mare is LOVELY and the judge Loved her..:)

Chloe was a good girl today..Placed 1st Best presented Unplaited W/T/C then placed in most of the Hack classes...The she came Runner-Up High Point in the W/T Novelties..

Well done to SC for a great show..

13. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Phew, glad thats over, I am exhausted! First and foremost I would like to say a HUGE thank you to all 3 of our judges who were out there for a very long day and donated their time to Second Chance, all 3 of them did an amazing job! Thank you to all of our wonderful sponsors, the prizes were fantastic! Thank you also to all of our volunteers, the day flowed smoothly as everyone chipped in so well and got the job done. And last of all, thank you to all of the competitors. It was nice to have the relaxed atmosphere and the number of people who came to the club rooms after to say thank you was so appreciated :)*

RPM, the Champ Leadline Rider was Julia Hay on Sandeli Park Ragamuffin and Reserve was Chloe Versteegen on Wizzy :)

14. dramaqueen

Did anyone else get sunburnt ?

15. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

yes i did...

16. dramaqueen

i came home, had a shower nd thought it was just the hot water, but im sitting in theatre room and im really really hot on my face :(

17. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

That wasn't your float on Sth west hwy with a shredded tyre was it, whoever it belonged i felt terrible for when i drove past their didn't appear to be anyone there and was still there at 12 on my way home.

18. dramaqueen

shhhh exbritkid doesnt know about that yet !!! Yes it was their float, lucky that they knew someone who could come and fix it. Otherwise it was a long walk to mandurah :p

19. JessiTrist

JessiTrist Well-known Member

Yep, that was them!

20. nag

nag Well-known Member

yes we got bit burnt too, just posting a couple of pics of my daughter
    this was after hacking
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    and this is one of the games she won she soooooooo happy
    [​IMG][/IMG]