SC hack/ fun day Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Maree4, Jun 21, 2009.

1. chavi

chavi Well-known Member

Phew, what a marathon reading through all of this was!! 2 weeks with no stockies is WAY too long clearly!! Sounds like you all had a great time, the photos are fab and so are the costumes and I'm jealous! What an awesome day!

2. horse girl Jess

horse girl Jess Well-known Member

Oh dear, that was us! I hope we didn't scare too many people :O what a patient pony I have to be put in jeans and have to stand for a hour and a half while not being allowed to eat his costume (which was stuffed with hay!).

3. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

Some piccies for SORREL

i know it's a bit late, but sorrel came to the show & took some wick pics of tazzie & i. was good to hang out with her. Thanks mate!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    judge specifically said, "nice browband" and sorrel let me keep it! woop woop, first ever bling browband in my life!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  4. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    from the right, ricochet, andhi & gaia.

[​IMG]
    cute leadliners.

[​IMG]
    andhi & a certain stockie on the ground.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    wattle concentrating super hard.

[​IMG]
    action shot. hahaha, such dodgy riding!

5. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Oh god, that certain stockie is me stuffing my face with a bacon and egg toastie for breakfast LOL, Tally wanted my crusts hehehehehe:D

6. rockyhollows

rockyhollows New Member

Pictures need of scarecrow

Hiya all,
    I didn't realise this whole thread even existed. It was a great day, and second chance was fantastic for organising it. The thing I noticed most was the cheering of the audience, they were so interactive and supportive of everyone. It really was a great day.
    I didn't get any pictures of my mare, coz my BF didn't turn up with the camera. I am certainly ordering some from Shooters, but there aren't any of my Scarecrow. We were late entrants, but ended up with a third. She handled it all so well, except when Tally wanted to eat her stuffing. Giggles. Anyway I hope you guys can help.
    My mare was the very pale chestnut with a blaze and four white socks. Huggles.

7. Black_Storm

Black_Storm Active Member

awww..hate that i missed it, i think there should be more fun hack shows around would be nice not to plait up for once. (though might have to clip the wooly mamoth soon)

Good job everyone sounds like a great day. :))