SC hack/ fun day Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Maree4, Jun 21, 2009.

1. ricochet

ricochet Active Member

Yeh he's a handful :p

2. Shenalar

Shenalar Well-known Member

Oh, I remember you now - we admired your gorgeous horse all day as well!!! Very nice indeed :)

3. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

tazzie was also fast asleep - little brown stb pony. i was very UnPC (pony club) & even hooked the reins over his ears & stood gossiping with my mates. haha.

4. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

was hilarikous watching some of the ponies freak out at the fancy dress. taz thought the princess witht he billowing ribbon thing on her hat was going to KILL HIM.

5. Omega Conquest

Omega Conquest Well-known Member

A big thanks to Second Chance for putting on such a great show! I was very please with Baldy, it was his first w/t/c with me and i think he did great. :) I dont think my saddle was quite right so he was bucking which he never does.. poor man. Time to sell and buy a new one!! lol

ZaZa your mare was absolutly stunning and that extended trot in the champion class was beautifull!! I saw lots of stockies but didnt get a chance to talk to many of them which was a shame!

Again a big thanks to Second Chance. Great day!!

6. Eoroe

Eoroe Gold Member

Crikey! see that makes more sense......*eoroe slaps forehead......der*
    neaaawww she's a good girl.....(I was wondering how bear felt about having to play the bride.....lol **) )

7. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

hahahah I know.
    All Tally thinks of is his gut and ways in which to fill it with food.

8. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

hehe you remmber from his bad mood?? :p

he doesn't like girls , and standing in between girls wasn't his idea of a good day :)

thank you for your lovly comment :)

9. Piwi

Piwi New Member

I was at the show on the weekend was soooo much fun :)* , i led in the leadline then did the open pony classes, fancy dress (so many amazing costumes was great to watch. I was the eagles pony in the senior class :) lol) then did games in the afternoon. had such a great day.

10. nag

nag Well-known Member

haha piwi we spoked to you doin your costume at the float

11. Piwi

Piwi New Member

thats funny all day i was wanting to ask people if they were on stockyard but was too scared to lol :p

12. nag

nag Well-known Member

i was with a young girl who is 15 and an older lady in her late 50's we spoke to you next the float

13. Piwi

Piwi New Member

i remember that and Piwi (the eagles pony lol) was checking everyone in case they had apples lol

14. nag

nag Well-known Member

yup thats us we just finished eating apples lol

15. chocollo

chocollo Active Member

Will it work??

Ok I am practicing posting pics. One we took on the weekend.
    On the left my friend's 3yo Fresian WB 1st ridden show.
    And I think a stockie on the right. One of the first W/T classes after the rider classes.

[​IMG]

16. nag

nag Well-known Member

thats a stockie gaia with ash seen him when i was talking to andhi

17. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

LOL OmegaConquest.. your boy bucked and nearly got poor Bill in the head pmsl..
    You had just put him into a canter.

18. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Yep thats me and Ash :) Chocollo, I loved your friends horse, he was lovely. It was my boy 1st ridden show as well and for 2 3yr olds, both were such good boys **)

19. chocollo

chocollo Active Member

Oh thats Ash, I was admiring him while you were on your mobile. He looked like he had ants in his pants and just wanted to get out in the ring and do his thing.

You never would have known it was both their 1st ridden show. :)*