SC hack/ fun day Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Maree4, Jun 21, 2009.

1. beks

beks Well-known Member

Hey Blitzen,
    Thanks for your kind words, she is a fab kid, but all mums say that hehe, she thought she was pretty cool riding the big horse in the flashy BB.
    Wasn't it a great day!

Beks:)

2. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

What a gorgeous photo Samm !!
    I'm still amazed by the array of costumes that were there on Sunday. What a colouful and creative mob they were **)

3. Shenalar

Shenalar Well-known Member

I have to say a huge well done to the organisers of this event as well - it really was a fantastic and relaxing day :) My daughter and I really enjoyed ourselves.

Blitzen - glad you like my sons pics of you :)

Zaza - my daughter was in the same ring as you - different size though - we LOVED your horse - an absolute stunner!! I didn't realise you were a stockie - you came out of the ring at one point, and I smiled at you and wanted to tell you how beautiful your horse was, but you looked away *#)
    anyway, beautiful :)

P.S - not that anyone seems to have noticed - but I found the ring I thought I had lost - it was in my jacket pocket phewwwww :)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009
  4. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

I noticed! So glad you found it, sounded like it was a really special ring. **)

5. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

Oh I'm so glad you found your ring Shenalar. I hate that sick feeling you get when you lose something special like that. I have a gold St Christopher charm that has Phoenix and Zeus's names on the back (RIP my ponies), I thought I had lost it for ages and I would constantly think about it. One day it just turned up and the relief was amazing!

6. Shenalar

Thanks Magic & PWF
    You are so right about the feeling of relief PWF - I was so excited when I found it - I think I was on a high for the rest of the night :) .... still am lol

7. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

Awww thanks Shenalar.
    Please don't think me rude.......I didn't intentionally ignore you.
    I didn't really know anyone in the W/T/C ring so I kept looking for my friends in the other ring and buggering off over to yack to them after my classes.
    I didn't realise who Midas was until the day was almost over and I didn't get to say hi to Omega Conquest either.
    It wasn't until I read this thread that I cottoned on to who Dashbabe was either *#)

I am happy that you found your ring though.
    If it hadn't turned up I was going to get the Wally Adult riders to keep their eyes open at our rally on the weekend.:)

8. samm

samm Gold Member

Shenalar so glad you found your ring.I noticed you had gloves on so wondered when you posted if you'd taken it off and put it somewhere.

Zaza thanks.Yes there was quite an array of costumes wasn't there :)

9. Shenalar

Thanks for that ZaZa :) I didn't think it rude, I don't blame you for looking for your friends either, we didn't really know anyone else there, and wished we had friends there lol

samm - I had checked in my gloves, as I thought it may have come off with them, but last night I checked in the pocket I had put my gloves in, and that's where it was, it must have fallen off in my gloves, and then fallen into my pocket - how amazing is that!!! I am soooo relieved :)

10. Mocha

Mocha Well-known Member

Can't wait to see the photos, samm. :D

11. beks

beks Well-known Member

Mods, I Love Equines gave permission for the pic to be put back up.

This pony was GORGEOUS!!!
    [​IMG]
    I hadnt realised i had got this shot until goin throuhg the pics once uploaded! lol

Cheers,
    Beks:)

12. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

That pony was such a sweetheart.
    I even tried to talk his little rider into letting me take him home but she wouldn't have a bar off it :)
    I thought he would have fitted in the back of Effie quite nicely as well

13. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

anything would fit in the back of that big brute Neryl. Its huuuuuuuuuuuuge!!!! :p

14. I_love_equines

I_love_equines Well-known Member

aw, there she is! Fantastic photo samm!

How on earth did you manage to get one with pirate pony looking AWAKE???? ;)

15. I_love_equines

Bahahahaha look at those legs!!!!! I never knew she was THAT flexible!!!!! Looks like some sort of 2-headed centaur with wings *#)

He's an absolutely amazing boy, and puts up with SO much. We are so lucky to be able to use him!

Would you know he is 33???

My sis kept coming out of the ring saying that the judge wanted to take him home ;) she had a fantastic time **)

16. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

He is super adorable!!
    I love how he's poking his tongue out in all his photo's!!

17. Shenalar

Did anyone see the foal in the rug there? Looked black with some white socks.

anyone know who owns it, it looked like a real sweetie :)

18. I_love_equines

wow he is too!!!! cheeky pony :p

just showed my sis the last picture and she gasped 'look at my legs!!!!' *#)

19. Firedance

Firedance Well-known Member

Firedance was so nervous! :eek::eek::eek: I was so worried about getting the numbers/names wrong! Learnt so much from Judge Neryl - she was superb and her experience and class shone through time and time again. She helped not only the competitors :D

20. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

Yep, pretty sure he's owned by Kristie ..?
    Well i think.. haha only saw him for a minute

Just looked and pics won't be up til Friday :(

Last edited: Jun 23, 2009