SC hack/ fun day Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Maree4, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

I went up this morning for a few hours, got to catch up with heaps of people. Gaia Ash did really well, no bucks in the first class lol, Jaana was great to finally meet the very handsome Tally and so good to see you after such a long time. Saw Mel giving her knees a work out with taking the photos, met some new stockies too. Got to catch up with Bethy, Magic, and lots more.

A fantastic turnout so many gorgeous fluffy ponies :D The weather couldn't have been better, cold but no RAIN.
    I hope everyone had a fantastic day...Look forward to results and pics. I got some photos but I am no photographer :p

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  2. Bon & Ted

Bon & Ted Guest

I'm spewing I couldn't go!!!

We spent a good hour and a half trying to get Jingles onto the float, but she wouldn't have a bar of it.

So disapointed in her, she was self loading a couple of weeks ago :(

3. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

ooo yay - I cant wait to see some pics and hear how everyone went!

4. Beanie

Beanie Well-known Member

Thats a shame Bon & Ted, it is hard when that happens :(

Looking forward to all the results **)

5. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Well I so very proud of my boy. I took him just to get him out ridden but he far surpassed anything I asked of him. We won out Best Presented, unplaited, then 4th rider and 1st hack walk/trot 14 -15hh out of a HUGE class. He worked so well and I was so proud of him I asked the judge if she would be offended if we didn't hang around for Champion as I wanted to end on the best possible note and not make him tired and grumpy as he is only a baby. I packed him up and went home very very happy with him! I don't have any pics but I'm sure Mel does :)
    Got to catch up and meet heaps of Stockies. Andhi and gorgoeus Tally, Blitzen adn spunky Taz, Que sera Sera, Kiwigirl, Jonsie, Magic, Maree4 and lots lots more :)
    Thanks so much to SC for putting the show on and to all the helpers, stewards and judges and mostly to Kimaley who worked hard to get it all together **)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  6. Roey

Roey New Member

Hey
    I didnt go but does anybody know the Champions for the Walk/Trot Hack Ring and the Champions for the Hack ring?

7. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

Ahem, Maree4, so where are these photos you took? Photographer or not, we still want to see 'em! :)

Congrats on your results, Gaia. I've not seen you or your horses in person but, from the photos I've seen on here, all your horses are always impeccably turned out and a huge credit to you. You should be proud.

8. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

I will try and get them off the camera now, I am sure Jaana and Jackie won't mind if i post a couple. :D I will try and pick the best ones out.

9. samm

samm Gold Member

The thing I mosted wanted to take home from today.
    Wobbles's dog.
    She is just so beautiful :)
    [​IMG]

10. Que Sera Sera

Que Sera Sera Well-known Member

What a massive turn out. All those Stockies in one place LOL

Was wonderful to see a show that was more about enjoying it and having fun rather than the normal hack show cattiness. Thoroughly enjoyed the time I spend down there (alot longer than I said I would be LOL)

Well done to everyone that entered.

Big highlight of my day was putting the pink and purple SCHR spare tyre cover on my car. OH is going to freak when he sees pink on the 'manly' car PMSL.

11. snoopydoo

snoopydoo Well-known Member

hope everyone had a great day and SC recieved lots of $$$$. A very worthy cause.

Where's the piccies???!!!!!!:)))

12. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

13. samm

samm Gold Member

A tired but bewdiful Ashy .

[​IMG]

14. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

That is a gorgeous shot of Ash, he does look tired, he was such a good boy too.
    Sorry guys you will have to wait for Mels photos mine a crappy and i won't post them...:eek:

15. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Congrats everyone :) Sounds like it was a big turn out!

Bon and Ted - Must of been the day for it, my horse who normally self loads in 45 seconds if that took near on 45 mins to get on the float today, admittedly it wasn't our float and we did it out on the (dead end) road to save the person time but obviously that plan failed :p Anyway idiot got on straight away on the way home grrr!!

16. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

WELL DONE EVERYONE! I cant wait to see more pics
    Vee - post what you have! I can just imagine how many poor Mel will have to go through!

Gaia - You are fantastic - that horse & the fact that you went home is a real credit to you and all your hard work. Proud of you hun!
    :)

17. cuddly_pony

cuddly_pony New Member

hey samm
    I tried pm'ing you but your inbox is full lol
    Mum said if you want to post any piccies of tam you have her permission:}
    Came home with champion pony but pony wasnt working her best so a bit of a let down it doesnt make the champion feel as good lol
    I dont know it might be just me but to me champions reserves or whatever feel better if you worked as good as you can:}
    This morning was fun having major hayfever and my nose and eyes running like a tap everyone must of thought I was crying lololol
    Well done Kimaley and the organisers
    Thankyou samm for sponsoring Champion prize:)
    Well done riders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Kiwigirl

Kiwigirl Well-known Member

Well one of those champions would be me!!!!

We did sooooo well today.

3x 1st
    3x 2nd

and champion hack over 15hh!! - never been a champion before.

It was great meeting all the stockies.

A big thank you to Second chance for putting this show on and thank you to all the sponsors.

Sorry no pics of me, maybe samm will have some :p

19. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Aww, thanks OBHH and Smiley :) I love showing and I don't want my horse to hate it because it then becomes no fun.
    Samm, I love that pic! Thank you for putting it up. :)
    Vee, I am sure yours aren't that bad, just that Samms are so exceptional!

20. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Your ponies kept moving everytime i tried to take a photo lol. Ok I will try just have to put them on photobucket...doing it now.
    Kiwigirl I looked out everywhere for you, and when i did spot you, you were in the ring. You both worked beautifully today, a well deserved placing congratulations.