Saddles Stolen - please watch markets

Discussion in 'News Items' started by Wendy, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Wendy

Wendy Well-known Member

I had 6 saddles stolen last night (23/11/06) none terribly expensive but a nuisance to replace. They were 2 Status pony saddles, 2 cheap leather saddles and 2 stock saddles (one of which was ancient and had Tapper written on it, not even worth stealing - we used it as a seat).
    The police have been and said they will probably end up at the markets on the weekend, so watch out for me please.
    Wendy

2. CJR

CJR Well-known Member

God I thought all this stealing stuff was over!#(
    I'll keep my eyes peeled and ears open! Some people!!!:mad:

3. IbanezGirl

IbanezGirl Well-known Member

i'll keep a eye out.
    do you happen to have any photos of them?

4. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

bloody hell!!! what a pain in the behind! wendy - it wasnt you whose garden got stolen last week was it... i cannot remember who posted that.

5. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Oh not another lot of saddles stolen!! Will keep a look out. As said do you have any photos you can post so we have a better idea. Geeze I would be soo upset if that happend to me, what a pain!!!

6. jezzamagic

jezzamagic Banned

wat a shame about all that stealin old saddles ill keep a look out ;) something will turn up

7. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Geez, between stealing mini foals, rugs of horses backs, stealing farmers hay, tack from ppl's properties, even water from standpipes!!
    Whats with this world?? :mad:

8. Suspect007

Suspect007 Banned

I'm sure they'll turn up somewhere.............

9. jezzamagic

jezzamagic Banned

had any luck finded any or any information on them turned up yet?

10. Suspect007

Suspect007 Banned

im telling you, they WILL turn up*#) *#) *#)

11. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

You seem pretty sure Suspect haha. Do you happen to know where they are or something haha.

12. Suspect007

Suspect007 Banned

perhaps i do, perhaps i dont, all I know is they WILL turn up somewhere. those old ones with tappers ritten on them must be easy to spot from a mile away*#) *#) *#) *#) *#)

13. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

i reckon... you are sounding pretty sure suspect007..... ?

14. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Or should I say...sounding a little "suss"pect lol.

15. Suspect007

Suspect007 Banned

wat u talkin about i no nothing NOTHING i tel u i live in wubin but im suspect 007 do u want a back sack and crack wax

16. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Yeah would love one??? haha. Kidding.. You might say you know nothing but with the way you were saying, "trust me they will turn up somewhere", alot of people found it a bit suspicious.

17. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I agree with you Tarz.

Hope the saddles are found & the rotton thief has their fingers burnt off! **)

18. Mod 3

Mod 3 Moderator

Ok thats quite enough of that talk thanks Suspect.

19. Suspect007

Suspect007 Banned

oh dont u mean u found it a bit "suss"picious? dont go making asumptions now im trying to be helpful and optimistic not like oh you'll never get them back never see them again etc. etc. :} :)) :} :)) :)* and the truth is they will turn up SOMEWHERE- even if it is IN someone elses backyard or perhaps they'll turn up as leather handbags.

20. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

No I meant it the way I said it as a joke. Settle down. People find it easy to assume when you say that kind of stuff. Lets leave it at that.