Rubbed Shoulders & Manes? - I have a solution!

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by cobbie, Jun 23, 2011.

1. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Look forward to hearing how you go :)

2. LNT

LNT Well-known Member

well i have been putting megatek on morning and night for just over a week now and we have DEFINATE hair regrowth, its only just sprouting but by golly its there!!

this is on a 2yo scar, impressed so far, fingers crossed it keeps going and we get full coverage :))

3. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

That is fantastic LNT :) do you have before photos?

4. LNT

LNT Well-known Member

yes i have taken a before photo, if it covers over fully i will send a before and after to you :))

5. Debonair

Debonair Well-known Member

i was just wondering if you added a dash to a bucket of shampoo water do you think it would help his darker paly coat come thru the horrid white winter stuff quicker? hmmmm... looking forward to my tub arriving!
    will get the before and after of abbeys mane too, she hasnt been able to grow one in at least 5 years!

6. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

You could add it to a spray bottle with water and spray it all over the coat :)

7. pso

pso Gold Member

YAY- mine finally arrived today :)

8. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Weird it had that it was being delivered on Friday on the tracking! Hope it works for your boy and he doesn't have the same reaction as to the HG serum :)

9. pso

pso Gold Member

Yes- but they carded it on your instructions- which meant I couldnt get it till today ;)
    Hope it doesnt react like HG Serum too!! LOL

10. Midas

Midas Well-known Member

I bought some! hoping to have a mane to plait for the royal!!

11. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

You should see a huge improvement by then! - before and after pics please! :)

12. Tommy'sPal

Tommy'sPal New Member

I use it on my hair and it really does work:)

13. pieapple

pieapple Guest

Bugger the horse, I might get some for me!!!!!

14. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Lots of EQyss Mega Tek Rebuilder bottles in stock!!

15. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

I'm getting little sprouts, but in 2 weeks, there isn't much coverage :confused:
    Halfway through the sample pot.

16. LNT

LNT Well-known Member

i'm having the same result RW, its there but its very fine and just a few sprouts, hoping given time it will improve and come in thicker.

17. Random_Winger

Me too, I have the Royal show in 4 weeks, I'd like to avoid bald spots!!

18. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

I can understand yours LNT as yours is a fairly aged scar. RW are you still using rugs that are rubbing, and using the Mega Tek every day? For shoulder rubs it is best to apply it every day

19. Random_Winger

Rugs that caused rub are no longer used :)
    I thought it was being applied everyday, but I seem to be the only one that can go near him nowadays :/ so it only gets put on when I'm there, which is about 4 times a week >.<