Rubbed Shoulders & Manes? - I have a solution!

Discussion in 'Product & Service Promotions' started by cobbie, Jun 23, 2011.

1. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

2. caitie

caitie Well-known Member

Just thought i would say that this stuff has been fantastic**) I have a very fine coated horse who takes forever to grow hair. After rubbing out his shoulders he has started to cover over beautifully as well as on tiny little hairless scars that didnt grow back for over 2 years! Also made his thin tail start to look presentable!

I did take photos of the progress however after smashing my iphone i lost them all #(

3. uno

uno Active Member

I would buy a sample size off you , also have a colt with scar and a TB with very old scar , would love to see them covered

4. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Great Uno, will message you now :)

Thanks Caitie so glad to hear! I've had some great comments back about it, tis really magic in a bottle!

5. caitie

caitie Well-known Member

It truly is magic in a bottle! The only product I have found to withstand the test of Tommie!

6. farfromhome

farfromhome Well-known Member

im excited to get my bottle ^_^

7. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

It's on its way :)

8. emily4

emily4 New Member

It has arrive thanks Tara :) can't wait to use it, mel has her share ready and waiting for her :)

9. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Before and after pics girls!

10. emily4

emily4 New Member

But the before is so embarrassing.....lol

So I'm using it on a missing chunk of mane,Do I wash the whole mane or just the section with it and do I pretend its like a shampoo when using it?

:)

11. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Just the section you want to grow, it has instructions on the bottle I can't remember the time frame off the top of my head but you can put it on leave it then wash it off, or leave it on :)

Sounds like the perfect before shot then!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
  12. mysticmoondancer04

mysticmoondancer04 Well-known Member

My arab pony mare is impossible. I have tried 4 different brands of rugs, 5th brand is on its way now, have tried bibs and assorted undser rugs as well and her shoulders are still rubbing.
    How would this product go with her rubbed shoulders even though rugs are rubbing? Pulling my hair out :p

13. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

From reviews I have read (I can't speak from personal experience as my rugs don't rub) it has grown hair back on shoulder rubs or mane rubs even whilst the horse is still wearing the same problem rug and stopped further rubbing :)

14. mysticmoondancer04

Maybe my mare has funny shaped shoulders lol :p but as mentioned 4 different brands of rugs plus assorted under rugs and still having the same problem, she is out on a spell atm but will look into buying some of this :)

ETA she is a pally so golden pony with black shoulders is a frustrating look, especially for the the show ring *#)

15. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Another stockie bought this for her pally who has a sensitive coat that rubs out on everything and its grown the hair back for her and maintained it :)

16. mysticmoondancer04

Awesome, how often would I have to use it and how long does a bottle last?
    I have 2 ponies that rub (funnily enough both are arab ponies who wear 5'6 rugs)

17. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

The bottle is 473ml and a small amount goes along way as it is thick like conditioner, it will last you quite a while! Obviously the more you use it the better and quicker the results but even every second day would be enough to grow the hair quickly.

This is another clients horses wither who had a bad reaction to arnica gel, basically burned his skin and his hair with it, within 6 days his coat was fully grown back, after just 2 days his hair was sprouting and his skin healthy. It has grown through his summer coat which is why its so dark :)

[​IMG]

18. mysticmoondancer04

amazing :) Will def have to give it a try

19. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

OMG. I need to buy some. Gimme next week when I actually have usable money and the order will be in!
    Mane, which is already thin is coming out in clumps, strangely grown tail and rubs on his shoulder...AND bum :(

Definitely giving this a shot! How much is the sample pot?

20. wawa85

wawa85 Guest

Thanks Tara, I received mine in the post this week. Will try some out when I visit Shanti tomorrow.