Royal Show Results - Wednesday onwards!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lin, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Leanne Watkins

Leanne Watkins New Member

I have been thinking about going to Mandurah all breeds but I need to find out how to get the forms!!!

would you know??

2. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

3. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

I have got almost all the pure welsh results and some wonderful pics of ponies. Missed some of the B's but almost all other classes. I took 100's as i got a little snap happy -eaps of backsides so i could see numbers of the few i didnt know, but i will delete then dont worry*#)

HUGE :)) CONGRATS to Wendamar Cassanova for taking out the Emlyn Trophy for SUPREME WELSH EXHIBIT OVERALL:))

THis was won last year by the lovely cob Trapalanda Downs Kylie, so it is good to see it being shared around the sections LOL.

Saw some fantastic ponies and 99% were well behaved and a credit to their owners and breeders!!!!

On the down side though i did manage to get horribly wind burnt :(

4. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Well we are just about to head off AGAIN!! I have harness today with Blaze, I hope he is a good boy :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

5. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

pppffeeewww, finally awake, after such a long day, it was my first royal and only George's 2nd show,

he got 3rd in his Part Welsh Colt class, he pretty good considering he hasnt been out since the bibs and booties, and the weather being a bit crap.

THanks so much to Kiley for showing him for me, one less thing i had to worry about;)

such a loing wait for the babies, but oh well you get that,

Congrats to everyones results, there were some lovey ponies out there today. dont know how the hackies do it every day for a week, so tiring and i only did 1 class! you all need a pat on the back:)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  6. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Thanks again City Girl, Dollar, Shadow and anyone else I miseed, she is a very special pony and we are so lucky to have her. :)*

7. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Oh Webby did you manage to get any of our girl, she went Champion Welsh A mare/filly?

8. Topklass

Topklass Well-known Member

What a show!!!!!!!
    Had major dramas getting Duke there as the owner of the truck we booked didn't let me know that they couldn't take our mob until last weekend so spent days finding a way to get the stallion there and had to cancel taking the colt. Not impressed!!!!!
    HUGE thanks to Michelle Harris for collecting Duke on Tuesday, housing him for two nights and taking him in on Wednesday. Also huge thanks to Tracey from Equineworld for rushing through our georgous new browbands.
    Midas Simply Irresistable was Champion Mare,
    Glenwood Park Exclamation was Champion Stallion AND Supreme Pinto and my short person Cascade Star Wars was third in his gelding class.
    Thank God it's over for a year.
    Remaani, Jet was stunning and Pinto 1980 Chloe looked amazing (must have been my checkers.LOL)
    Well done everyone:)*

9. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

Yes i did manage to get a few, will have a look through later on today for you. She looked lovely!

10. cuddly_pony

cuddly_pony New Member

Hey everyone just woke up after a long day yesterday!!! I took Wendamar Tamarin and got 4th in ridden it was my first royal so I am sooo pleased!!!
    well done to all the stockies also webby what is your website so I can have a look at the photos see if you have any of my one!!
    :)* :) **) :D

11. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

I have had a phone call from Gaia to say that her & MC are alive!
    Both placed in their two classes so far. Will let them fill in tho! :)
    Fingers crossed for ridden this arvo!

12. Paddys girl

Paddys girl Well-known Member

I want to see how carthorse went! If any one has pics of a black cob with blaze and four white socks I'd love to see them :) *think* she was in the hunter classes?

13. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Lol yep glad its only once a year?
    Did you both get stuck up Greenmount with the accident? Took us nearly 35 mins from bottom to top of Greenmount!!

Thanks, we are soo happy with Jet, he's now out for a week off, in with the broodies & his 2 foals.

Duke & Bell looked great as usual, wonderful results. :)*

14. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Paddy - she put a post in the other thread about how she went ;)

15. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Aww Remaani can you please get a photo of that big happy family!!!

16. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Lol i got a pic of him following Flame his oldest bub, but he isnt allowed near the mums, he is a big wuss (they are typical grumpy mares :D) & the filly NEVER leaves mums side, lol.
    I'll have to put Jet/Flame piccie up. :)

17. samm

samm Gold Member

RPM ,huge congrats on `Nache's Champion.
    Was very excited to hear the result as Pud is sister in blood to Nache.

Congratulations to everyone for their results so far :)

18. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Oh well that one will do i guess! Bloody mares. :D

19. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Thanks heaps Samm, as I said we were over the moon as we did not expect to as well as she did. :)*

20. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Oh congrats RPM, only just say the pics of your mare...... congrats she looks mint!! :))