Royal Show Results - Wednesday onwards!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lin, Oct 1, 2008.

1. shadow007

shadow007 Active Member

Thanks guys!!!! I'm totally wrapped with all three of them this year!!:)* :))

2. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

I am glad you did well. Just think next year is going to be worse with the baby and all. Or are you going to leave baby with Dad. (HINT HINT)

3. shadow007

shadow007 Active Member

He doesn't know it yet....but that has already been arranged;) .......hahaha!!! :D

4. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

Okay were home and getting on the train to recovery lol, wow what a time we had our first ever royal! And Bickies 3rd show :D He was a LEGEND, was soo quiet and well behaved, he took absolutely everything in his stride, and thankyou soo much to Cav for all your help on the day and leading up to this- you are an amazing woman- thankyou so much.

He didnt spook or worry about anything, i couldnt be prouder! Walked down the tunnel like a pro, was stabled like hed done it for years, warmed up for 5 mins was soo calm i didnt worry lol, oh and grand parade... whats all the fuss about he reckons! We recieved so many compliments by judges and fellow competitors which was sooo nice to hear, our judge asked how many royals we'd been to after our class, when we replied this is our first, she was shocked and said she thought he was a seasoned showy :D Anyway im just sooo happy and proud...

Now for his results :)
    3rd Best presented Palomino
    1st palomino gelding 4yrs and over
    2nd ridden palomino gelding

3 outta 3 im sooo happy :D

Tintara hes reg'd with you guys so feel free to use any of our pics, would be an honour to see him in there!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
  5. Golden Biscuit

Okay and you cant tell me you didnt expect a pic overload from us hehe so here goes...

Spitting image of his father- Kinnavale Klassique
    [​IMG]

5 min warm up
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ridden gelding- 4yrs and over
    [​IMG]

Beautiful boy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Golden Biscuit

~Grand Parade~
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Handsome!
    [​IMG]

And some more from our ridden class
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

BEB - no wonder the judge asked you that!!!! Even from Gossie's show I saw you at (briefly as it was) you guys look like a different pair..... you look so pro!!! Well done!!! He was turned out stunningly as were you! **) **)

Ps - I prefer the first browband..... lol..... but thats just me

Also - I have a pic somewhere....... my Dudley browband became the browband I used as our show "work" bridle........ was funny people kept reading it as we were warming up in the early morning, and a few came up to say hi because of it.....PMSL!

8. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Well done BEB! He looks great. So great when they behave at the Royal, certainly makes life easier. :)

Ditto on the browband :D

9. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Hi everyone!

Firstly, congratulations to everyone :) Was great to meet BEB & Bickie - congrats! Goodie and Goodie being such a good boy winning first at his first show under saddle!! Jode, Caddy, Delrae..you are a lovely lady! :)

Parvenire Penfold's first Royal (Scooty) and we were absolutely wrapt with how he went, he never put a foot wrong! Was a little disappointed with the uncalled for comments from the Buckskin Judge but we placed well in all classes. Congrats to Brayside & Kristy for taking out the Top award with Star in the buckskin :) Well deserved. :)*

2nd Novice Pony 12hh & Under
    2nd Pony 11.2-12hh
    5th Mediumweight 12.2hh & Under
    Called in Girls Pony
    6th Showhunter 12hh & Under
    4th Best Presented Buckskin
    3rd Led Buckskin Gelding
    3rd Ridden Buckskin Gelding

Congrats today to Milly & Ochre for getting 2nd in the junior turnout!

Congrats Scorpio on all your success...what a ripper year you have had!!**)

Back tomorrow for APSB & Saturday for Riding Pony and then back to work on Monday...YAY (NOT) :(

10. Golden Biscuit

Wow thanks so much Nic, that means so much :D The gold and cream browband you like better?? If so we did too and warmed up in the blue then whipped the other one back on before our class :p Its stunning the blue but is too big for him :( and yes its pony lmao, photos of the stud please!

11. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

I love the gold/cream one on him :) The other one still looks good, but the cream one looks fantastic :)* Congrats again, he looks amazing

12. tammy07

tammy07 Well-known Member

well i was there with the welshes got third with glen avon something cant remember her name haha her stable name is kathy and katkin the other welsh a didnt get called in for placings so was abit dissapointed but she worked so nicely only broke once and stood like a pro my friend did a great job handling them

i had to take one in for the grand parade expecting a huge fight on my hands and she walked so quietly next to me haha

well done to every1 that competed today all the horses looked fantastic saw alot of young welshes i wanted to put in the float

13. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Wow what a day! Thought the weather was going to be crap all day but it turned out to be a nice day and the weather held off for our Welsh classes.
    There were some stunning Welshies there today and some very hard competition.
    My daughters pony Judaroo Panache did us sooo proud today, she was a gem all day could not have asked for a better pony (God we love her).
    I would like to say a huge thanks to Sharon (one of Scorpio's helpers) for helping me turn Nache out to look like a million dollars. Sharon you are a laugh and thanks for all the lovely comments and thank you for all the cheers. Also thank you to all the people that gave us lovely comments about Nache as well, it really made our day. All we wanted was for Nache to be good and we would have been more than happy with a place, BUT she blew us away with her results.

Welsh Mountain
    1st Mare 4 yrs and over
    Champion Mare/Filly

Congrats to everyone on their results and to Sue for showing the lovely stallion Wendamar Cassanova to Supreme Champion Welsh Mountain. :))

Well that is the royal over for us for another year and we couldn't be more happier with all our results with the miniatures and our Welsh A. :)*

14. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

Yay Jayne Well done. She is such a lovely little Welsh A.

You should be very proud of all the crew at this years show.

15. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Does anyone know any Welsh D results!? Wanna know how Sarah went with her boy!

16. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

wwaahhoo weldone and a huge congrats to Sue & Kerry **) :D

Cheers
    Lee

17. Golden Biscuit

Can someone please PM me the names of the photographers? One lady said she got some nice pics and a beautiful headshot of Bickie that i would like to purchase **)

18. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

most of the photographers will post proofs to you

19. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

congrats everyone on todays efforts... stockies are doing well!!

well done RPM... thats awesome, what a fantastic show you have had this year :))

It was lovely meeting you too Cav... the garland had pride of place going home, and I am so enjoying it staying here...well until I have to give it to someone :( lol...

oops and you too liverbird, what a lovely lady you are!!

20. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

your lucky delrae i hav a rather large kitchen utensil i use hehehe