Royal Show Results - Wednesday onwards!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lin, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Some piccies of Jet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Very happy. :)*

2. Valencia Park Monty

Valencia Park Monty Well-known Member

Hehhe ok then!

The grand parade was good until everyone started leaving the arena, he just went mental and wouldnt go forward so i got stuck in the middle all by myself until one of the stewards tried rescuing me! He got a tad bit scared of the cows!
    Carthorse and I did a lovely pairs workout in the grand parade aswell hehe!

Janet your daughter is a very nice rider! :)

3. Janet

Janet Guest

Thanks, shame she's hit the teenage years :p I know how you feel with the grand parade. Holly just LOVED it.. cows got loose :mad: :mad:
    think of the experience you've had **)
    I would have loved to see the pairs. LOL

4. Remaani

Remaani Guest

When are the Welshies on? Is that tomoz (Thursday)?

5. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Yep Welshies on today. Good luck everyone.

6. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Well done Ky, Jet looked wonderful as always!!!! Good luck to the people competing today!

7. Valencia Park Monty

Valencia Park Monty Well-known Member

Good luck to everyone today, I hope the weather holds off for you!

8. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Gosh look at the rain in your pics Ky ! :(

Jet looks awsome ! :)* huge congrats...mmmm do you want a little pinto mare for him this year ? **)

Cheers
    Lee

9. Evered

Evered Well-known Member

That chestnut pony out there with the star on isn't mine, they are also very good friends of ours and usually you see both our horses together, so no mine with the star on is a 15.2hh horse, Stockies members must think I am everywhere because of that :p I am also a lot older than the small ponies rider, by about 7 years! Haha

10. biscay

biscay Well-known Member

Well done to everyone.

Kylie, Jet looks awesome well done !!!!!!

Good Luck to all competing today, I hope the weather is kind to you all.

11. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

Congrats Brayside Stud

Well Done Christie and should I also say Leanne. She did a fantastic job.

12. Carthorse

Carthorse New Member

We did the most awesome pairs halfpass across the arena and it was intentional HONEST!

I can be show and tell on what not to do and I am a tad terrified of what a certain instructor is going to do to me in my flat lesson:eek:

13. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

WOOO HOOO Go Shadow007!!:D :D

14. samm

samm Gold Member

I wont give it away but some stockies have done very well in the Welsh Sec A classes at the royal so my spies have just informed me :)
    Congratulations :D

15. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Ohh id love to know some welsh results and Shadow007 how old is star now?? When will we be seeing her undersaddle? Cant remember if she is 2 or 3
    Oh and Congrats of course :)*

16. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Cheers Lee, Skye & Bisc.... i think he looks pretty damn awesome too! :)*

17. samm

samm Gold Member

Wendamar Cassanova was Supreme Welsh A with Judaroo ponies taking off all the mare , filly and junior honours :)

18. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Oh Wendamar Cassanova is lovely yay :)*
    and well done to Judaroo for producing so many lovely ponies

19. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Thank you VIP Girl.

Jadelise I'll answer for Kristy; Star is two and i think she'd be looking at getting her broken in probably mid next year sometime. She has a heap of brilliant little riders already lining up to campaign her under saddle. She'll be stunning under saddle and i'm sure she do extremely well. I can't wait to see more Brayside's out being campaigned under saddle.

Well done to Kerry & Oakley Treasure with Cassanova winning the Supreme Welsh A, she'll be over the moon.

Lakota yes very happy with how our babies are going. Our next one on will be Brayside National Treasure, another one by Riverdance, competing in the Riding Pony Colt class on Saturday. Might see you then if you are heading to the show.

And Grace is going down this arvo to ride a little welsh in the combined lead rein for Madhorse.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
  20. Tintara

Tintara Well-known Member

Congrats to all Dilutes Australia winners at the Royal yesterday

Seems a lot of congratulations are in order for Dilutes Australia registered palys & buckies yesterday. Well done guys; great to see we are more than holding our own these days in these sections. I want (make that DEMAND :)* ) photos, results etc for the magazine (from everyone ....:D ).

How did the whites go? There should have been a couple of them squeezed in there somewhere amongst all the palys, buckies & pintos.