Royal Show Results - Wednesday onwards!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lin, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Pony Tails

Pony Tails New Member

Had a great day, 1st in Best Presented Pinto (out of 17) & 2nd Gelding under 14 hands.

2. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

weldone & congrats everyone...so glad you all made it home safely **)

so I could get a Royal photo fix :D

Cheers & best of luck to everyone for tomorrow

Lee

3. Ali

Ali Well-known Member

Congratulations to everyone on their results. I reckon you lot should be given awards just for braving the weather!!

4. Random_Winger

Random_Winger Well-known Member

I'll say.. those showjumpers had to brave jumps blowing down halfway through the course.... It was pretty blowy out there

5. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

I know where you are coming from with the trip home Kylie, we didn't have a float on and it still took us over two hours with the peak traffic and the hold up heading up Greenmount Hill.

We had a great day with Brayside Butterscotch placing 3rd in her Show Hunter Class, Reserve Champion Buckskin Mare/Filly to her sister Brayside Heavenly Vision who took out the Supreme Buckskin. And then Butterscotch also won the Champion Ridden Buckskin, and a lovely trophy sponsored by the WABA, thank you for sponsoring.

Good luck to everyone competing over the next few days.

6. shadow007

shadow007 Active Member

WOOOO HOOOO!!!!! Go Butterscotch!!! Well done on the ridden guys!! Thats awesome!:)*

7. Random_Winger

Your Brayside ponies did a wonderful job today Dollar. You must be so proud. And they looked gorgeous out there against those biiig scarrry stallions :)

8. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Shadow007 I took so long to type my post out with phone calls in between I missed your post ... tell your mum she did a great job. Can't wait to see the photos.

**)

9. WPA

WPA New Member

Conrats to everyone with the results so far.

To my wonderful daughter Shadow007....................it was my absolute pleasure!!! I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!!

"Star" is such a darling. And, as for the two minis.....................I just love them!

Good on you sweetie.

Cheers
    WPA

10. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

Thanks Random Winger, I am very proud of them, they are all doing a fantastic job. ;)

11. Evered

Evered Well-known Member

Woooohooo just got home, well done to Tahlia on winning the Pony Jumper Hit & Hurry and the 6 Bar, and Tahnee for winning the PCAWA Pony Am7!
    We were the cheer squad jumping around and screaming during that :D

12. WPA

WPA New Member

Thanks heaps Dollar! I was a little nervous though

Congratulations with Butterscotch and her results. You must be thrilled with the results of the Brayside Ponies!

Beautiful ponies and terrific people. Thankyou for your help today.

Cheers
    WPA

13. Lakota

Lakota Well-known Member

Congrats on your results everyone!

Well done Dollar and Shadow007, what fantastic results! The girls are certainly flying the flag well for Buddy! Have you got any more in Dollar?

14. Carthorse

Carthorse New Member

Okay so FINALLY home......

Really p'd with myself - the stupid rain waited until we were warming up and then drowned us, idiot ears here had reins with no grip and my gloves turned into bars of soap so of course the normally lazy bones fat hairy carthorse decides that this is the best time to turn into a hoon. I just steered and closed my eyes....2 rails down but think we were by far the quickest and most uncontrolled! Then the rain decided to make another strong appearance during my workout...over it doesnt even begin to describe it....cant get the stupid black off my hands that leaked from my gloves :mad:

Congrats to the first placer in the big working hunters, she did a beautiful jump round and workout and think ended up with Champion.

Now I think I had better go buy some grip reins............

15. Random_Winger

I could hear you lot haha. Was wondering how all the jumpers went today. I just realised which pony was yours...the one with the star on its beeehind LOL. Lot's of fantastic jumping rounds today and some very tricky and clever turns :p

16. Janet

Janet Guest

Oh Carthorse, how unfair, bl**dy rain!:mad: at least you can say you have done it. :) How did our friend go on the red boy?
    :confused:

17. Alih

Alih New Member

Well done to Brittany and Lilly they look fantastic you have done a great job Sandy and they are doing so well you should be sooo proud.

18. Larrikan

Larrikan Well-known Member

Show Hunter Results :

Champoin Small Pony Show Hunter : Jade O'Brien DALBRAE VANITY

Reserve Champoin Small Pony Show Hunter : Robyn Vale LANGTREE SNIPPETS

Champoin Large Pony Show Hunter : Bishop Family DRUMCLYER SCINTILLA

Reserve Champoin Large Pony Show Hunter D'Ercole Family PENLEY GEOMETRIC

Champoin Show Hunter Galloway :
    Louise Holland LITTLE PADDOCKS VISION SPLENDID

Reserve Champoin Show Hunter Galloway : Mathilda Percival Redwood Moet

Champoin Show Hunter Hack : Allaspects Equestrian SYLVANIA STATESMAN

Reserve Champoin Show Hunter Hack :
    Michelle Matsen YONTI

Congrats to all :D

Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
  19. Valencia Park Monty

Valencia Park Monty Well-known Member

Your friend on the red horse didnt do to much better!!! :)

5th out of 6 argh! but i cant complain considering that was my 3rd ride on the horse hehe

I still cant get the dye of my hands either!!

soooo tired off to bed soon!

20. Janet

Janet Guest

Well done!!! you should be proud of yourself. It takes days to recover..ha ha
    want to hear all about it on Saturday.. You and carthorse can be our show and tell..LOL :)