Royal Show Results - Wednesday onwards!

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Lin, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Tyne

Tyne Well-known Member

well done!!! you both look great!!! your a plait pro now hehe

2. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Couple of nice pics of chloe...None of Zayn:(

3. ~Skippy~

~Skippy~ New Member

what a long day!
    I left my house at 4am and got back at 9:30pm !!
    Well apart from the wind ,rain and ballons poping right next to my horse we had a good day!
    It bucketed down for us qauter horse competitors but never-less all the horses were beauitfuly persented and looked stunning :)

My results were:
    4TH YOUTH SHOWMANSHIP
    5TH QUARTER HORSE GELDING

Pic's coming soon :)*

4. Remaani

Remaani Guest

The coverage of their pics now is disappointing..... drabs here & there.

Anyone know the other photographer?

5. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

Well I am home after my week at the royal..... I had a great week, very tiring but that is all part of the show :p

My Results.....

Mini Pony
    Bubby - 5th mare 4yo and over
    Flame - 2nd colt 3yo and under

Small Horse
    Angel - 3rd mare 4yo and over

Thoroughbreds
    Desie - 5th ridden gelding over 15.3h
    (wont mention the led, rofl)

Part Welsh
    Jack - 2nd gelding 3yo and under

Hack classes - Desie
    3rd - Novice over 16h
    5th - Heavyweight over 15h
    6th - Ladies over 16h
    2nd - Hack over 16h

(all the novice hack had to deal with the wood choping, so I think they all did very well too survive)

6. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

heifer is finally here lol (had dressage yesterday and am SOOO stuffed now!) THANKYOU MONTYGIRL FOR YOUR HELP ON FRIDAY!!!!!!
    Buckley was good, though after an hour or so of marshalling he had had enough by the time we came to hacking... which was a shame because god he warmed up amazingly! But was VERY VERY PLEASED that he held the bucks in (whats that? he actually thought before bucking!? woah!) and his workouts were quiet and smooth, just not as forward and flashy as his warmup. ANYWAY was VERY pleased with results - first time he has placed in hand, and he got reserve champion under saddle! woo! Absolutly love that horse, he was sooo good with all the new and potentially scarey things, didnt worry him at all! (infact he was umm quite relaxed in his halter class - thank god the pics of THAT didnt get posted... yet...!!!)

Well done to all the other competitors, bloody hell they were presented beautifully! Imaculate! they all looked fabulous! Jonsie - good to put a face to a screen-name - was VERY impressed with your horse! lovely! Well done to Gliding Moments/Lisa, you continue to give us all something to strive for!

7. Jonsie

Jonsie Well-known Member

Whoops sorry only just read this... must have missed it when i looked the other day.
    Alot of thanks goes to you Tyne for those plaits you helped me so much!!!

And it was nice meeting you again too Heifer - Buckley did so well all day!! Congrats on all your results! Bring on the dressage eh!!??! :)

8. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

thanks! When will you be dressageing!?!?!

9. samm

samm Gold Member

Don't you mean Aussie Gelding?
    APSB covers 9 different breeds.

Congratulations to everyone for their results.:D

10. Jonsie

Jonsie Well-known Member

Hopefully by the middle of next year we will be up and running!

11. Heifer

Heifer Gold Member

I Hope So!!!! :)