Royal Show results Day 3 (Monday)

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gaia, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

Flawless Kaisi **) Once again, Mr Pickles looks amazing and what a fantastic pair you both make just stunning!!

2. GiGi

GiGi Guest

The 6 bar went to 1.60m ??? Wow, that is unbelivable, can't wait to see photos

3. bawtry

bawtry Well-known Member

Hi all,

I don't come on here much anymore (mostly for this reason!) but I popped in to read this thread and thought it was very sad to see these accusations of there being cheating at the Royal on Monday. Would be nice if people got all the facts before posting on a public forum, as the 'cheating' of the owner and horse in question was actually an accidental clerical error in entries (not on the owner's behalf) which has now been rectified by the RAS and results on their web have been (or will be, I haven't checked yet) corrected accordingly.
    Just wanted to clear that up as the owner (which isn't me, incidentally) was incredibly upset to hear these rumours beign spread around.

4. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

....Incorrect. There were two stallions in the class, Black Magic worked beautifully with Richard Rice to win his class against another grey stallion.

5. agreed.. having knowing this owner very well.. i cannot beleive the rumours flying around.. what a horrible thing to happen to such nice genuine people :( #(

6. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

I was there grooming for David Dobson and we were stabled next to Ruby, Pickles and Midas!! Just want to say the presentation of the three ponies was absolutely amazing! The horses were well behaved and you should all be extremely proud!!

7. JG_Photographics

JG_Photographics Active Member

8. westfield

westfield New Member

Thanks Peta .... dont you just love it . People never stop to think how it can effect's other people .

And as to City Girls comments about The Black Magic, i am reporting you to the admin as again you are totally incorrect in your Reports ...RE "About The Black Magic results in the the Ridden Pure Bred stallion Section ".
    I am sure the owners of the other Stallion that was in the Ridden class l will be most upset that you totally ignored there results .

9. westfield

westfield New Member

Thanks Becca Boo ... I am glad you pointed this out ...
    The Black Magic first ever ridden show .... Thanks go to Richard Rice and April Graham ..

10. westfield

westfield New Member

It effected alot of people i am sorry to say .

11. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

WOW must of missed all the excitement?? *#)

12. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

Im Rubys mum :) you should have come said hello!! She is a very good girl at shows :) it was such a big day for the poor little girl.

13. Playin With Fire

Kelly- The pony I was grooming was in the stable next to Ruby (with one spare stable in between I think)!

14. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

oh yep with all the ice packs on his legs?? what a good boy he was :)

15. Playin With Fire

I had the mare that was opposite him! He was just tied there away from the stallion :) Bart was awesome and 'my' pony Zena won all three of her classes I was so proud of her, especially as she is only young!!

Ruby has matured so perfectly!!

16. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

oh wow congrates its always great to do well at the royal :)

She certainly has im a very proud mum :D

17. Jump Off

Jump Off Well-known Member

Your pony Zena?? :p
    lol wish she was my pony she jumped amazing at the show, can't wait to see her progress through the grades **)

18. Playin With Fire

Hehe don't tell Bek I said that :)
    You would never pick her to be a champion when looking at her conformation but she is such a super star!!

19. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

thank you for the correction ;)

pmsl @ T.

Cheers
    Lee

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  20. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Bawtry -**) thank you for posting that..It was very sad for the owner of the horse in question and that a lot of Owners who had Entires at the show on Monday who are also SY members, where wondering if the "rummer-finger" was being pointed at them ! :(

Cheers
    Lee

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010