Royal Show results Day 3 (Monday)

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gaia, Sep 27, 2010.

1. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

armmm...2 geldings....Chloe R.'s boy -Wandu Hills Maestro was Reserve Champion- with an awsome workout !

I sat and watched almost the whole lot..but I was very tied lol...like goodie :D:p

Cheers
    Lee

2. supersezabell

supersezabell Well-known Member

Naw look at him, looking good :D.

3. what about the purebred arabian stallion ridden?

4. notickets

notickets Well-known Member

OMG!! HARASHEE! Wow Odway. You should be so proud of yourself. From when I first saw Harashee about 3 years ago to now... amazing. He looks absolutely superb. And well done Kiley and Ash too. Go Team Harashee! You have all done a fantastic job. So proud. Wish I could have seen him yesterday!

Well done everyone else too. Some really great results there. From what I have seen the quality of the horses there was really something we should all be proud of.

5. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

there was only 1 entered so won- B. Magic

Peta T. with Stapyiton Park D`alliiance did a great workout to win 1st in the ridden mare class. **)

Cheers
    Lee

6. oh what a shame!!!!

7. Lauren

Lauren Gold Member

JG Photographics has started uploading some photos onto his page on the forbidden social networking site ;)
    Due to exams they will not be uploaded onto his website for a few days, and he mostly photographed those he knew. If you can't see any of your horse on his page on fb send him a message via there or his email at jg_photographics@hotmail.com and he'll have a look through to see if he has any of you and your horse :)

8. Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon Well-known Member

Hooray!!! Congrats Miss P **)

9. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

Champion Junior rider 13yrs and under - Sienna Burgeson
    Reserve: Courtney Vale

Champion rider 14- 17yrs - Bella Drexel
    Reserve: Jessica Bartlett

One of my girls were 2nd in the Kindy rider on our wee paly pony, and our other rider was runner up 14-17yrs.

Well done to everyone, will upload photos soon..........:)*

10. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

well i was sooo not expecting what i got there were so many gorgeous horses there but Highfield Ophellea come home with

1st arab derive mare 4 yrs and over pretty big class to:D
    champ arab derive mare :)*
    smile from ear to ear hear :)

and for her 3rd ridden show she did absolutly amazing against some really top mares she come out with 4th out of 7 or 8 i think :) couldnt have asked for a better day!! :D

congrates to everyone and all there results alot of top quality horses there **)

[​IMG]

11. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Kelly she looked bl***Y awsome yesterday weldone ! :)***)

Cheers
    Lee

12. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

Thankyou its nice when your hard work pays of :) oh and how cute was little Comet and soooo well behaved :)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  13. JG_Photographics

JG_Photographics Active Member

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  14. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

My monday partbred photo's are now going up online! I only have the inhand as I had to get home to see to my own horses. Saturday photo's are already up and Sunday photo's to follow.

Took me a while to get passed Shakhaan's boy *DRUEL* and also Party's amazing costume (which is in the partbred section)! So processing too longer! :D. Such lovely distractions!

Well done guys!

Don't forget photographer Red Foto's is on the feild and no doubt has some excellent photo's!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  15. manocaaron

manocaaron Well-known Member

Arnie, your photo's are awesome. Party's new costume? OMG! Gretchen if you were worried at any stage about making sure this years costume was better than last years.....you didnt need to. Party looked amazing! The costume is just to die for. Love the colours! Well done!

16. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Party's new costume was knock-over in person ! Loved it !!! :D

Cheers
    Lee

17. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

We had a great day on Monday **)

Pembrooke Park Princeton's results :
    1st Arabian Derivative Gelding (out 17 stunning horses)
    Champion Gelding
    and 1st Ridden Arab Deriv Gelding (another very tough class)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A big thanks to Jadelise for the photos and running around for me all day :D and of course to Magic Browbands and Hi Shine

18. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Congrats Kaisi....he is looking amazing and his led work outs and how he was shown by his handler were amazing to watch (missed his ridden work but saw him with the ribbon ;)) :)*:))

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  19. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Yep Ditto to Goodie

He looked awsome as always **) weldone Kaisi

Cheers
    Lee

20. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

Gooooooooo Pickles!! **)