Royal Show results Day 3 (Monday)

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gaia, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Patiently waiting ............. :)

2. Whats on today?

3. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Arabs today. Quite a few Stockies with good results. My dogs have had an average day with agility lol

4. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Congratulations to everyone yet again at the royal today!

I decided I couldn't stay and photograph the ridden. I've got a few important matters of my own concerning at home I wanted to get back to before nightfall.

Red it was lovely to finally meet you! Top bloke!

5. celestialdancer

celestialdancer Gold Member

*like*
    Darn ten character rule.

6. manocaaron

manocaaron Well-known Member

Top Fancy Lets Party....
    Reserve Champion and 3rd Best Presented, **)
    1st Classic Trot, **)
    1st Costume Class **)
    Way To Go Party!:D Congrats to Gretchen and Keeley!!:)) Awesome effort!
    Cant wait to see the pics....

7. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

Massive congrats to several stockies who did very very well today. I wont spoil their thunder but they were fabulous!!

8. My special Man One his arabian derivative gelding class 3 and under and was an absoulute star. was so well behaved. Couldnt asked for a better day and outcome :)

9. country chick89

country chick89 Active Member

glad to see top fancy lets party is getting out there i havent sn him since we has a colt lovely horse congrats

10. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Well, we have just got home, we are all sunburnt and very tired, hence i dont think i will be uploading pics tonight, (unless someone else got any, please do)
    Malory and Wendamar Narnia competed in the leadrein today. I am sooooo happy and am a very proud mum with them.
    They placed 6th in Smartest on Parade, 2nd in Pony Height and 5th in rider. Places in all 3 classes, i was just wrapt.
    Im officially stuffed, so early night for me.

Well done to all other stockies that did well today.:D

11. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

Party is out all the time country chic :)

Well done Gretchen and Keely, Party looked beautiful and his costume was to DIE for! (Although slightly confusing to put on lol)

Well done to everyone

12. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Just got home and had a shower - Why does sunburn show up way worse after a shower?? lol

Thorne Park Poetry had a great day - Resereve Champion Arabian Derivative :)

Champion was Willowcroft Soprano who went onto be Supreme Derivative

Heaps of stockies there today with some fantastic results

Go Team G :)

13. Bethy

Bethy Gold Member

I saw the arabian costume class from afar... Party... was that your boy in the purple costume? It was absolutely stunning!!!

14. GiGi

GiGi Guest

Any SJ results ?

15. Lucy11

Lucy11 Active Member

Does anyone know where there is a full list of breed and ridden results? Have looked on the show website but can't seem to find them. Thanks

16. Linnybear

Linnybear Well-known Member

Team Lanaryn had a really good day :) Lanaryn Psymphony - first yearling filly :D Sabtah Nahre placed 3rd in a relatively large mare class (for the royal)
    Congrats to Kylie & Craig with Lanaryn Nazeerah winning the filly 2 & 3 years :)*

Congrats Monique on winning the derivative gelding 3 & under with Braylea Showtime, he looks awesome :))

A huge thanks to Sue & Karen, the best friends in the world!!!! Couldn't have done it without your help, you're the best :)*:)*

17. Clerrt

Clerrt Well-known Member

Chaise Ludgate (sp?) won the grand prix, Anna McGregor second - both BLOODY BRILLIANT rounds :)*, less than a second between them

18. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Thanks Em for posting his results!

We had a fantastic day and am so very proud of Keeley, Party and of cause Pembrooke Park Forever Wicked who was also an absolute Star!

Thank you to BeccaBoo and the other girls from Westfield who helped us so much today!
    Thanks also to Aryline and Nanna for your help when we had a costume malfunction!
    Many Thanks to Christie for doing such an awesome job showing both my boys!
    Huge Congrats to everyone today :D:))
    Pictures tomorrow sorry I am off to bed!
    Thanks to everyone for your comments on Partys Costume!

19. Nanna

Nanna Well-known Member

Had a very busy day today
    Jack of all trades .... top marshall today

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
  20. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

Does anyone know when the minis are on? (or have they already..)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010