Royal Show Entries

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by arylin, Apr 19, 2009.

1. nag

nag Well-known Member

i rang today and there sending info and entry YAY

2. Abes Mum

Abes Mum New Member

Taking little Abe in the Buckskin Gelding class again this year. Only i think we are also going to do ridden breed as well.

3. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I was told today that the Breed section entries are closing on the 19th June this year....:S

4. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I have just found a rider for Mooney for the Royal so some serious training will be happening for the little dude! :)*

5. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

Yep Pinto that's what I said in the opening post :)
    By the time they get the schedules out we will once again probably only have enough time to finalize and submit entries.

6. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Can someone please tell me if the rider and pony have to be official for the lead rein sections or do they have lead rein for unofficial?
    Thanks

7. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

Is there a website or fone number any one can recomend to get programs and info on???
    Cheers

8. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

pony and rider do not have to be official:)* there is no qualifications needed for lead rein at the royal :D

9. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

Don't have that problem, only taking Hunter and Welshies so no bling!!!! *#)

10. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

11. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Thanks heaps Goodie. :)) So I could enter Nache and T in it?

12. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

13. Mystique

Mystique Active Member

hmmmm wont let me click on anything, entries etc??? has anyone else had any luck???

14. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

they not on there yet..

15. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

sure can:)*

16. OurHoney

OurHoney New Member

Got the programs today-Yippy!
    But I cant believe they are asking for 15 points to enter the Show Hunter & you still only get to do One Class#(
    My horse is a Newcomer this year & with most of the big show now saying you can only compete in Show Hack or Hunter & not Both, its makes it very hard to get points for the Royal- if you want to do Hack & Hunter classes. My horse is one of those that you can do Hack or Hunter on, just depends on the judge.
    I think if you have to gain 15 points for Hunter then they should offer more classes. Not Happy Jan!

17. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

OurHoney, what day are the Arab derivatives on.......please

18. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Sat - TB

Sun - Arab, Arab deriv, Clydesdales, heavy harness, shire

Mon - Aust. WB, CB, Combined ridden warmblood, Trakenhner

Tues- Andy, Part Andy, Friesian, Fres. WB, Mini horse, mini pony, mini small horse

Wed- Buckskin, cerm/perlino, pally, pinto

Thurs - Riding pony

Fri - Combined lead rein, part welsh, STB, welsh

Sat - Appy, APSB australian, APSB highland, APSB shetland, Aust stock horse, aust stud saddle pony, combined western, connemara, conn. part bred, drumclyer award, QH, paint horse