Royal Show Entries

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by arylin, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

The two times that I have been to the Show with Saxon, minis and Friesian/FWs have been on the same day. They just swap days though.

2. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Cool, that works out perfect then :)

3. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

Don't blame me if they change it! :D

4. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

Oooooooo are you taking Tess? I'll very likely see you there, as i'll be taking both of my welsh D colts:)*

5. megan

megan Well-known Member

mmmm maybe i should get uno ready but i will have to get him run out as im going to be bloody massive AHAHAHA
    hey arylin if your lovely 2nd oldest son is not doing anything on the riding pony day do you think i could steal him (i dont mind giving him some money for handleing him if he wants)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009
  6. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

i will be running my mini out this yr. woohoo:))

7. nag

nag Well-known Member

can some one give me the pdf entry form for breed section as i rung number but say cannot connect plz, thanx in advance :)

8. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Nag, the entries aren't out yet...

9. nag

nag Well-known Member

ok thanx didn't know

10. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

We will just have to wait patiently for a program Mirawee, and i am not a patient person at times LOL....i want to know NOW hehehehe...:p
    Fingers crossed for us.

11. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

I am not patient either Maree4.. I want the programme NOW too!!! *#)

Oh well, I think someone said earlier that it should be out beginning of May... Which is tomorrow :)*

12. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Tara emailed me and said it should be out the beginning of this month...

13. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Im not sure if ill go or not, soo much work lol, But will have to see how it fits in with work aswell,

14. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Its all your fault Lin, you rang them and told them to change the days :p

Ok, so its the beginning of the month, bring on the program! I am patient too, can you tell?

15. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

I gave in to my impatience and emailed to find out when the schedules will be available. I got sick of checking the website LOL.

Anyway, the answer was that they will be posted out within the next few weeks... so still a while to wait as it may be closer to the end of the month than the beginning.

Arylin, I am blaming you for my impatience! I was not even worried about the Royal until you put this thread up ROFL!

16. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

LOL Sorry Mirawee

17. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

this will be cassie's and my first royal if i remember to send the entries in.

18. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

LOL I always fill my entries in as soon as I get the info... then end up having to drive in and hand deliver them on the day entries are due :eek:

19. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

at least you remember the day they are due, with me its usually a week or 2 later

i might have to get someone to remind me

20. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

When you get a program mirawee would you mind letting me know and i will give you my email address. Its my first time so i won't get one.:))