Royal Show Entries

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by arylin, Apr 19, 2009.

1. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

of course cp would i leave home without him???? lol he will be ther to defend his title this year but i dont care wether he wins or loses i just love the royal:D

2. liver bird

do you remember adam who helped you take them to the stables??? he is a fantastic handler can giv you his number if you need it , he will be ther every day , im hopin he will run my gelding out again this year, if you want to contact him let me know **)

3. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

*Starts plotting how to sneak Savvy back here muwahahaha!*

4. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Scooty is doing working hunter, small pony, jumping and Ill be leading him out in his breed. :)

Looks like the royal is going to be the Brocksters first show in two years! Led & ridden woohoo!! :D

5. liver bird

OMG the brockster is in the zone woohoo cant wait to see him under saddle he will be amazing cav i just know it , cant wait to see scooty in action ..... i just love that pony soooo much hes like my 4th child btw kimaley u av no chance of gettin that pony lol hes a widdle supa star and dont be dragging cp in on the scam hahahahaha im onto you both pmsl*#)

6. jonty

jonty Well-known Member

There will also be trakehners there again this year!!!!!

I hope you bring all of your babies out this year??? (trak owners)

7. Lily

Lily Well-known Member

Wow a lot of you are going! Have loads of fun!

So on behalf of all of the browband advertisers... now you know who you are taking and what you are going in, could you please start thinking about any browbands you want now? The last few weeks preceding the royal is a nightmare for all of us with last minute orders... So do your favourtive browband maker a favour and order early this year!

Shakhaan, gold star for you, you already ordered yours and it's all done!

8. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Magic i Need new Set for Chloe & Zayn....:)

Dont have to matching either....

9. Antyk

Antyk Well-known Member

Thanks everyone for the offer of help with the friesians, I will be sorting it all out a lot closer to the day, and will certainly be asking to see who is available, especially those who love 16hh nearly 3 colts lol.

10. Cincinnati

Cincinnati New Member

Everyone seems very keen and looking forward to the royal which is great to see. We are taking a few youngsters in the part welsh and riding pony and really looking forward to it althought i'm not looking forward to all the prep work.

11. Teddie1980

Teddie1980 Well-known Member

yep i am doing it this year - for my very first time - really really nervous!!!

12. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Well I now know what day my dogs are at the show... so once I find out the days for the horses I will be set :)*

13. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

I really really hope the Arabs/derivatives aren't on the Thursday, thats the day hubby flies out and i have to take him to the airport (please don't be a thursday):eek:

14. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Maree, I don't think they are on the Thursday as last year it was the mini's and Friesians on that day.

15. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

but last year was different than the year before:confused: i guess it depends whether they are happy with the program or intend moving/changing it:(

16. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Last year was the first year that all of the breeds changed days... my understanding was that they were now going to swap every year.

Maree4, I hope the arab derivatives and palomino classes are on a weekday other than the Thursday as well :p Dog show is on Thursday and the agility/obedience are over first three days :)*

17. Trendsetter

Trendsetter Active Member

yer he did

18. Pink Sapphire

Pink Sapphire Well-known Member

Changed again.
    As far as I know the minis are back on the Tuesday this year they were on Sunday last year, not sure about the other breeds though. Hopefully entries will be out soon im interested to see the program :)

19. shaz71

shaz71 Well-known Member

i am taking diesel in the QH geld and the western ridden, and the kids from bindoon ag college will be there as well, we are usually the last saturday.

just need to double chekc as we have a waqha show around then. :p

20. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Oh damn, well here is sitting hoping that FW's and Welsh don't clash as can't float a mare and colt together and hoping mini's and FW's or mini's and Welsh are the same day so I can avoid going 3 days! Will be making some decisions as to whether to take 3 or not otherwise.