Royal show entries forms

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by liver bird, May 8, 2009.

1. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

No worries..Just let me know when ever....Either way ill be going in so if u need a hand getting there more than happy to.

2. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

Ren's taken blitz before... I've shown him for her **)

It's not that hard from down our way vee... we can do a convoy if you like?

3. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Ooo she has, Ren didn't realise she was going to be home AND entries haven't closed yet. :D
    A convoy sounds like the go....I told Renee blitz can come in my float, i just have to wait to hear back from her....
    Thanks again Heidi, will give you a shout if i need...**)

4. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

I got my program in the mail this morning, that was really quick.:)*

5. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

Pitty where not closer or we could go together and depends if dani is taking 1 or 2 or i would have a spare spot in my float for the arab day**)

6. primrosecourt

primrosecourt Well-known Member

well I've decided the only thing I'm taking is the cat......far easier/less stressful IMO!!
    Was toying with the idea of taking Grisham but I just dont fancy that Grand Parade bit....me being 5'5 and him being near on 17hh all boy!..........

7. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Thats ok Kelly, if i can follow Kylie up i don't mind the drive, i just hate not knowing where i am going. IF Ren comes, i was going to offer her the spare bay in my float.
    So If Dani takes one are you both going to go together, and if she takes two she'll take her own float.
    Probably be better any way if i don't, I am sure Winnie would fall head over heals for your gorgeous mare and he already has Kitty wrapped around his little finger. He's a bit of a smooth talker that one....LOL

8. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

What breed of cat??

At the dog show on the weekend we were saying that we should have cats instead... much easier :D

9. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

Yeah we will prob go together if she only takes one. Hmmm winnie must be a smooth talk kitty doesnt usually get attached to other horses lol Ruby goes for anything that is really dark bay to black weird hey:p

Maybe we should all convoy down together it would be fun:D

10. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

That sounds like plan. **)

11. Fortune

Fortune New Member

Probably a silly question, but I want to be 100% certain before I send off my entries.

For the TB classes, you can use the ID Certificate off the TB Stud Book website as proof of registration?

12. simbin

simbin Gold Member

yes that is correct.