Royal show entries forms

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by liver bird, May 8, 2009.

1. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

I bought mine out of the quokka yrs ago for $5 you can use old lab coats

2. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

I did apply for an exemption as she was a yearling but it didn't get through. This was a little while ago now but if thats the case fantastic, will apply for one again for our FW yearling.

3. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

ok kool....will have a look as ill be there most the week so 1 will come in handy for just incase.

4. taeliesyn

taeliesyn Well-known Member

I have an old lab coat (Needs a good wash and probably bleach) sitting in my office I can grab for you H, may be a little on the large size.

5. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Thanks for the warning LOL, made a mental note to self, stay away from wagon or Party near wagon LOL.....
    White coat, shall get onto Hubby hehehehehe.:p

6. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

Just bring your show clothes vee... dark pants and a nice top/blouse, and leather footwear. Thats all you need :)

7. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

I love the grand parade, from my vantage point in the arena bar!*#)
    Mind you I did ride in it one year for the experience, was boring really, person jumped off before they fell off. Horse thought it as boring too.
    Will keep a look out for the wagon though I find the reactions to the loose bull calves far more interesting:D

8. springbok

springbok Well-known Member

9. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

I also sadly got a corrected entry form in them ail today :(

10. RIP Sandy

RIP Sandy Guest

I dont know if i am going yet, i only have two mini stallions, kylie showed AJ for me last year. But now i have one mini horse and one mini pony.

11. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

PMSL Webby thats funny, gave me a giggle :D

Will do Kiley, sounds alot easier**)

12. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Shakhaan, last year was the first year that geldings were eligible for supreme and they were eligible in ALL breeds (including arabs ;) )

Maree4, as has been said you won't get an exemption for Winnie. I have never known them to knock back an exemption for a yearling though... as long as they are UNDER 12 months at the day of the show, I think if they are over 12 months (so an early foal) they might be expected to do it :confused:

I have gotten an exemption one year when I was showing two horses (wasn't meant to be a grand parade on that day!). I just said they were too unpredictable for me to trust with someone else (which was true) so Diva got an exemption as a 2yo ;)

13. hutchi

hutchi Well-known Member

I'm taking Sunny on the Saturday, and I am freaking out! Have never done this before, so it all looks so confusing but also exciting...
    I'll keep watching this thread and hopefully I'l become more familiar with how it all works etc

14. Mini Equine

Mini Equine New Member

I don't know if i am going. I have two stallions that i can not show, Last year Kylie showed AJ for me. Next year i can show them if i still have them.

15. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

I don't know about you Pinto but I hate the drive in and out everyday and I'm there for all but 2 days I think this year.

16. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Im not worried about the drive..Luckily im a very patient driver...:)

Oh and the fact i leave b4 peek hr in the morn....

17. im soooooooooooo excited :D :D :D bringgg it on!

18. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Makes two of us. I have to now find my way there on my own, looks like hubby might have a roster change and won't be home.
    I will take Winnie in the Grand parade, i didn't know i was allowed to because i am not showing him at all. I'm not going to apply for an exemption. ;)

I don't even know how to get to Claremont

19. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Vee, Im still free at the moment on Arab day so if u need a Hand & someone to get u there id be happy to help...:)

20. Maree4

Maree4 Gold Member

Thank you so much Heidi, I will let you know, as soon as i have confirmation of Dales roster change. I am trying to talk Renee into coming with me (@) Ren) but its her first time too (I think) so you could come with us.
    I really appreciate the offer.:))