Royal Show Day 3 Results (Monday)

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by amandasmith, Oct 3, 2011.

1. pin

pin New Member

Thanks Remaani :)

I do love him, but am extremely bad at being objective about him. I am grateful for those kind words.

It was a bit frustrating that he was so good 'behind the scenes', and then blew his top when it counted, but I guess thats horses, and i particular thats BABY horses :). Its also down to me and my inexperience at handling babies at shows.

I would like to take him to the Pinto show at the end of the month (same grounds but less hype), but just read that we need height certs. Darn it, I probably could have done that on monday....aaaargh

2. ClubIgnite

ClubIgnite Well-known Member

3. Eccabay

Eccabay New Member

Thanks ClubIgnite, she certainly proved that she's a very special horse with her behavior at the show! :)) Anyone would have thought she'd done it all a million times before!! :D

4. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Hi Pin, as ur boy is cleary over 14hh already you wont need a height Cert..Its mainly for those who might be borderline.

5. pin

pin New Member

Thanks Pinto 1980....I got confused with the wording as in one section it read 'all pintos must have ....' and so on. Have since clarified, and you are quite correct :)