Royal Show Day 3 Results (Monday)

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by amandasmith, Oct 3, 2011.

1. amandasmith

amandasmith Well-known Member

Hurry up guys... I am impatient and want to know the results of the Arab Derivative classes (particularly the filly 3yrs and under, gelding 3yrs and under and gelding 4yrs and over) should be close to being finished (purebreds are "meant" to start at 11 - and I want to know the stallion results for that as soon as they are available too)

I'm not impatient or demanding...really...

2. amandasmith

amandasmith Well-known Member

A HUGE well deserved congratulations to Shakhaan (Kiley) with Pembrooke Park Shakhaan going Supreme purebred arab! He's such a star!

3. ZaZa

ZaZa Guest

^^^ Like, like, like **)
    Big congrats to K !

4. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

There were some pretty awesome horses there today!!!
    Well done to Remaani who I know is stoked right now!
    Kingsbury, I LOVE Sam ;)

I only stayed to watch the derivs, and there was certainly a few BIG lineups in a few of their classes

5. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Ditto to Emma, Kingsbury Sam has matured so nicely...

And go Remaani Lodge with the to boys she bred...:)

Congrats to everyone else.

6. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

congrats to Shakhaan and Remaani :)
    but where are the pics hehehehehe
    well done to everyone who made the effort to go and does anyone have the results for the derivatives

7. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

I cannot believe there are no breed results on the Royal Show website.

And everyone is slow advertising their results! :p:D

8. raindear

raindear Well-known Member

We are very happy with our results today in Small Hack 14-14.2h:)) Jack was a very good boy and placed 6th in both Height and Weight classes out of 9 competitors! And some pics to look at!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Shakhaan

Shakhaan Well-known Member

Thanks guys, we had a good day **) There were some mammoth classes out there, the support for the breed was just fantastic!

Our arabian pony gelding (who measured in at 15 hands!) was the youngest in his Senior Derivative Gelding class, and his 5th place out of 14 was just a brilliant start to our morning, he handled the atmosphere better than expected, I'm so proud of him. He is Shakhaan's oldest progeny, and has done so well in his limited time in the ring.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shakhaan had some serious competition today, and to go one better than last year and bring home the purple Supreme sash is a dream come true :))
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. beau

beau Well-known Member

I am not an arab person but that is one nice horse you have there - congrats on you wonderful win.:)

11. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Snip looks fantastic Kiley. :)
    Biggest congrats to you both. :)

raindear, Jack has fantastic movement, awesome! **)

12. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Entered my Yearling gelding, Remaani Lodge Gold N Music.
    He was 1 of 2 in his class that were Yearlings, the others (class of 6) were 2yo's & 3yo's so very happy with Music's results, in fantastic company.
    Was great to sit back & watch, am happy with how he's looking (minus the no tail thanks to a certain Welsh filly... & didn't organise falsie in time LOL)!

1st Arabian Derivative Gelding 3yrs & Under
    Thankyou very much to his handler, Anthony. :)
    And to Emma for the awesome plaits!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Just a quick congrats to Kelly & her mum on their boy's (Remaani Lodge Iced Gold) fantastic results!
    I won't put the results or piccies up until Kelly posts. :)

14. blitzen

blitzen Gold Member

gosh, well done everyone. so fancy!

15. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

Well done Kiley - hope you didn't mind the applause from the grandstand in the grand parade...had a crowd of kids who overheard me naming all the arabians to my nieces, so they were crowding around. They thought 'Snippy' was a great name for him and loved him even more when I explained what the purple ribbon meant.

Congratulations to Linnybear and Mr Fin for their 2nd and 3rd in that extremely strong senior mare class, and Shaque's 5th.

Well done to everyone who competed, and to the great results - you were all a credit to the beautiful breed we all know and love.
    :)):)):))

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  16. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Congrats to all:)) What a great day. No ribbons for Sheldon but over the moon with how he took the whole day in his stride:D Big thanks to Mr Fin for showing him so beautifully :)

Have photos coming but that is him on the far left of Remaani's photo**)

[​IMG]

17. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

congrats everyone on some great results and love the pics :)

18. jadebrook

jadebrook New Member

We had a great day with our Kira Royal Acclaim Progeny Jadebrook Page Boy won his Derivative gelding 14h and under class along with 3rd Best Presented in a strong class, Jadebrook Flowergirl was 4th in her filly class and the beautiful yearling colt Jadebrook Royal Inspiration was 2nd in the Derivative colt 3 and under. Have some very tired babies today horsey and human!!!

19. suga1624

suga1624 Well-known Member

My whole body is aching!! lol

Congrats Kylie!!!!! He looked super dooper!! Very well deserved :)

We took Stardale Glamouraas (4 yr old purebred arab)
    she placed 4th in the huge mare class against stunning mares, was extremely stoked!!!!! It was an extremely tough class!! We didnt expect to place at all :)
    She got 2nd in classic trot!! woo :)

My 14 year old arab gelding placed sooo well, very pleased!!

3rd (last) in show costume, he was soooo naughty!!
    3rd ridden arabian gelding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1st in native costume!! wooo :) had so much fun hooning :)

Very pleasing day :) So happy :)

20. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Remaani love Music, he looks great in the red browband!!:)*