Royal Show Breed Entries

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by equinenthusiast, Jun 15, 2008.

1. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

It will all be good.....

Dont worry..Have gone over the bridge with float in tow plenty of times...**)

2. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

Glad you are keeping it Di, that float comes in handy LOL.
    Dont worry about the bridge, I will feed you chocolate and blindfold you so you wont even know its happening!!!

3. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

hehe... bake beans and chocolate.. what a diet we are gunna be on *#) *#)

hey we also have to fit the trolley in too..stuffed if I am lugging gear again this year

4. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

that is why i like my wheelie makeup box**)... take a wheelbarrow.... easier LOL.. im sure another car could come????

5. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Like i said i make a great Pack Horse..you would be surprised how much crap im able to carry...I actually surprise myself sometimes..**)

Mind you my arms a dead and cant bend by the time i get to the stables...lol*#)

6. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

yeah, we might need another car to follow with human gear.. my trolley is the hay trolley on wheels, just perfect

7. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

I am going to be going in and out llike a yoyo.

I have the Desie in TB on Sat and then the Minis on Sun......

And then lots more days for the Hacks, Hunters and riders :p

8. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

i like your hay trolley....i plan on stealing it LOL

9. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Remaani, is Jet going to be a pinto or an arab derivative?

I also don't understand why they won't accept faxed entries since you can pay by credit card... unless they don't want to use their own paper :D

10. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

i spoke to helen today and there were a lot of problems last year with faxed entries so not happening this year . i was just about to fax mine when i saw the small print :mad: but now i hav to goto the post office:mad: :mad:

11. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Liverbird..Wont you have to drop them off personally??

Cause they wont accept anything later than today..Even if it is post marked today...

Mirawee he is doing the pintos**)

12. Remaani

Remaani Guest

I entered him in Pintos, but now thinking i should find out if i could change him to the Arab Deriv day.

13. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

LB I thought all entries had to be received by 4pm today and they would not accept entries received after today??

15. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Hahahaha why not...... :)*

16. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

i spoke to a lady called helen on the phone and was told that anything postmarked before 4pm today and delivered monday will be accepted :)*

17. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Kool LB....**)

Just because Kylie..:)

18. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Well nice to know i was told different. #(

I think if thats the case, it should state it on the programme, or have that said on the phone & not different.

19. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Hey Remaani if you are desperate to show on the Tuesday I have a lovely Purebred Arab you can show;)

Doesn't it suck big time when you get told something different and miss out
    RAS need to get their act together big time.

In saying that am glad you are going Liverbird:D

20. Arnie

Arnie Gold Member

Grrrrr wish I knew that aswell!!!!

I thought entries were due next Friday not today :(. So none of my mob are going. I feel bad because I registered Tawny expecially for this and the Dilutes assoc registered him quickly so I could enter him. Oh well!