Royal Show Breed Entries

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by equinenthusiast, Jun 15, 2008.

1. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Well ner ner to you i will eat baked beans b4 i come and you know what that means!!!!!!! Beans beans the musical fruit.....

2. Petite Pastures

Petite Pastures Well-known Member

eeeeewwwww your just wrong!!!!!

3. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

NOT eeeewwww its Phhheeeewww.....LOLOLOL LMAO:) Now put Jarrah on your forms and no-one gets hurt..LMAO

4. Petite Pastures

I sent my forms in weeks ago LMAO and Jarrah wasnt on it.
    Now get to it and enter those babies!!! At least enter one.

5. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Oh well too late now!!!- who needs a strapper????

6. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Hahaha dont worry i sent my entries off today, i only entered Jet, no mini's!!

Im going to go help Croft so i can go get my mini fix! :)*

7. Petite Pastures

Its not to late QHfan, as long as the entries are post marked tomorrow all will be good. Now get to it!!!

8. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Oh what a shame QHfan....:(

Skye & Di..you guys still picking me up on the way through arnt you???lol:D

9. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Ive got PP to book the sleeping quarters but now i need to be someones helper so i can get in!!!LOL

10. Petite Pastures

I think so, as long as Di hasnt sold her float before hand otherwise it might be a bit squishy LMAO

11. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

lol..thats ok...

If she has sold her float you guys can still call past here and ill guide you guys in..**)

12. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

No!!!! and you cant make me...............:D

13. Remaani

Remaani Guest

They have to be received before 4pm Friday the 20th.
    Entries received after that time & date wont be accepted, even (well so im told) if post marked before then. (yes im having regrets about not entering Zam & Suga, so had to find out, lol. :D)

14. Petite Pastures

can you fax them in Kylie?

15. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Nope, no fax entries, also says it in the Schedule.

Oh well, my fault, lol..... at least 1 is easier to handle!!! :p

16. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Not selling float now as I cant be bothered getting another one... QHfan, you are so going to get busted when me and Skye get to you, I hope you are in Skye's bunk room if you are eating bake beans too peeeeuuuuwwwww!!!!!!!

Heidi, you are taking car and float over the bridge arent you...oh no I am getting the shudders about Mt Henry bridge even now, just thinking about it :eek:

17. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

just remember... breathe......
    gotta get me and tobs too *#)

18. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Yep i will take you over the bridge...

You can sit with you head between you knees and we will be over it b4 you even know it..**)

19. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

You country mini folk are funny!!!LOL Mt Henry bridge isnt anything to be scared of....:) So will i have to pay to get in or am i going to be able to be someones strapper?????

20. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Depends on how many bake beans you've eaten :D :p

Em you are on the way anyway, we just gotta work out how to squish everything and everyone in!!!!!!

Heidi, just make sure you dont go OVER the bridge literally :eek: oh and stay on the inside lane just incase the bridge tilts.. oh and dont let any trucks near us..phew this is getting too hard already