Rod Bynder

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by Reg81, Oct 15, 2008.

1. LAURAmay

LAURAmay Well-known Member

i was workng with jayne busslinger when he died.
    a jockey that was on the track when he died came and told us.
    RIP

2. Caroline

Caroline Well-known Member

Rod was a true blessing to the WA racing industry. His forte was the troubled, naughty, and hard to handle horses. And he truely achieved results!:)*

Noone else offered that service to racing folk, and noone will replace him for years to come. He has left a real void in that "hard to ride" horse world.

Owners, breeders and studs will be stuck and lost without him!:}

Perhaps Rossalyn will fill his shoes. She has that way with them and understands such horses, like Rod did. They are her life, like it was Rods.**)

RIP Rod. xxx:))

3. BellaSkip

BellaSkip Well-known Member

ive just heard of this....... rod was/and will always be the best boss i have ever had. belated best wishes to his family, friends. The racing industry certainly lost a legend that day.

4. Spider n Toby

Spider n Toby Gold Member

If I go riding with Alysha soon BellaSkip, I will pass it on to her.

Alysha ( one of his daughters ) Is the most amazing rider, and person. She willingly helped me a lot with my horse as she used to track ride her. I can't thank her enough. She is a true credit to Rod

5. tracyc

tracyc New Member

Bella thank you for posting in this thread I worked for Rod for years but have had nothing to do with racing for the past eight years not even so much as looking at a race field so knew nothing of this either. Rod will be sorely missed he was a great boss and friend belated best wishes to his girls Roz and Alysha

6. Webby

Webby Well-known Member

Small world Spid, I used to ride around with Rozzie her sister another great rider. She would come to the hack shows on a horse that raced the day before, god we had some run.,

7. SexyRitzy

SexyRitzy Well-known Member

I was shocked when i heard about Rod.

I use to see him every morning when i was walking horses to and from the track. He was always so happy. We had our horses across from his stables for awhile. and Rozzie use to ride a few for us in the mornings.

I hope the girls are doing ok i haven't been to the track in awhile.

**bit late posting i know but only just saw this thread**