Riverside results please.....with pics preferably :D

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by wattle6180, Nov 13, 2010.

1. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

So was it REDFOTO that was at the event?!

Would like to order pics!

2. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

CDA, it was Horsetales yesterday, dunno who today cuz we stole him up at Muchea.

3. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

4. Elite

Elite New Member

Today I was very proud of my princess sophie, who won champion small pony and then went on to win Supreme Ridden Pony of show on the beautiful Silkwood Ribbons :)
    [​IMG][/IMG]

5. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Biggest Congrats Elite! Great photo, any chance of using it I sponsored/made it? **)

Showhunter small ponies? Were there any B's? Ill kick myself if there werent!

6. Elite

Elite New Member

No Probs here but the pony isnt ours

7. Cav

Cav Gold Member

I know, Ive sent email to owners already. Wont put anything up till I get ok from them but huge congrats to you and your daughter for riding the pony to the win :) good times, good memory!! :):)*

8. Elite

Elite New Member

Oh thanks. Soph is fast asleep with the garland on the bed with her. She wont be coming down from this one for a while:)

9. Cav

Cav Gold Member

LOL That was one of my best ;) Bless her!

10. shes so pretty! Congrats!!! :))

11. Excelsior Centerpiece

Excelsior Centerpiece Well-known Member

ha in both rings- no gallop. only asked once for a forward canter... i only heard one ask for a strong trot...no extendeds at all, no nothing. by the second ring we came in and as we went past the judge it was half circle of trot half of canter and back to the judge so barely any ring work either...

i know it would have made it a longer day but no workouts and barely any ring work... i dunno... not my cup of tea.

12. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

From the Committee we would like to thank all our Judges, PA and baby sitter helper, Stewards and Pencillers and our Judges Host. WIthout everyone pitching in and putting something back to a sport we all seem to enjoy - events like this just wont happen.

Unfortunately numbers in the afternoon rings do drop off, many of the events only had 1, 2 or lucky if there were 3 in some classes. I think we will go back to the original format of a hack and a pony ring and competitors will not have to hang around all day long.

As our grounds will be undergoing a MAJOR makeover as of July next year, our big show is likely to be moved forward to perhaps May 2011.

Happy Showing all, hope everyone enjoyed their day and hope to see you all back again next time :)*

13. GoWelshCobs

GoWelshCobs Well-known Member

any welsh results

14. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

BAMBOROUGH SAVANNA won sml showhunter pony in the morning so got to go home early, thankyou to issy leppard for the lovely garland and to THE BARTLETT FAMILY for ther generous sponsorship . the biggest thanx to our rider MISS COURTNEY VALE, her 1st ride on savvy and she was a STAR :)):p**)

15. lps

lps New Member

We had a great day at riverside on Saturday with our little section C Colt

Champion section C colt or stallion
    Supreme Section C
    Best Welsh Exhibit in hand
    Champion Show Hunter pony colt or stallion
    Best Show Hunter Youngstock
    and Supreme Show Hunter pony

Thankyou to sponsors, judges and ground crew for putting on a wonderful show!
    and a huge thankyou for Cheryl for running him out for us

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  16. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Congrats LPS! Well Done :):)* Has he got any foals on the ground/due??

17. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Does anyone know any results from the leading rein classes :Dplease?

18. Mach

Mach New Member

how were the numbers for the show horse classes on sunday?
    were there many galloways and hacks?

19. lps

lps New Member

Awwww Thats so much Cav! Yes he has two due next year :))

20. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

OMG !:eek: now I heard on the grape-vine Paula had to wear a hat at the Royal..but now Cheryl !!??? :D

looking good there thou **)

Congrat to everyone **)

Cheers
    Lee