Riverside results please.....with pics preferably :D

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by wattle6180, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

No probs at all, she is such a quiet girl.
    Was a nice and relaxing morning there today, I really enjoyed myself. Some lovely horses there today. I must say, I LOVED Keralyn Frasers purebred Arab, she was stunning **)

2. Bubbles

Bubbles Well-known Member

I took little Jack today, Shangrala Hot Shot.

He was 1st or 2nd in all his classes [​IMG]

He also won
    Reserve Champion Part Welsh and ORB
    Best Youngstock in ORB

Best thing of all is that after he had finished, Hannah and Jack rode around on the lead, it is her first time riding out with other people and they were both stars

3. Freestyle

Freestyle Well-known Member

4. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

No probs :) she will be stuffed for a while now... good because she can regain her foalie strength while I'm in Melbourne!

5. kelly

kelly Well-known Member

That must be Imababe. She is stunning she got supreme at the royal to just love her to!! ;)

6. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Here you are, Supreme purebred Arab,

[​IMG]

SOS Inhand,

[​IMG]

Champ Ridden Arab Deriv,

[​IMG]

Great day!! Thanks to all the organisers, everything ran very smoothly and the prizes were great too!

7. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Here are some pictures of Bec1404's gorgeous WB filly Charli -
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Thanks for the pic Jadelise **) She looks even better than I remember because I never watched her in the ring in full pose, just hanging around outside. :)

9. Dollar

Dollar Well-known Member

A massive CONGRATULATIONS to the Organisers, Committee, Volunteers and Judges a very well organised and well run show. And also a big thank you to those who helped us on the day Serenity and Christie.

We had a fantastic day with our three ponies for the following results:-

Wendamar Tulip was led beautifully by Christie H for Led Veteran Of The Show and Top 5 Supreme of Supreme Exhibit. Then ridden by Grace to take out the Ridden Veteran of the Show, we can not wipe the grin off Grace's face she is so thrilled with their win. Photos below:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Brayside Charlies Angel had a super day out shown beautifully by Serenity for Best Young Stock in Show and Top 5 Supreme of Supremes - Actully was Runner Up SOS in points.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brayside Briar Rose also had a fab day placing second in all her classes:

[​IMG]

And a photo of the stunning Brayside Love Story owned by Christie H who won all her classes and was Supreme Open Pony Hack.

[​IMG]

Congratulations to everyone else and good luck to those competing today.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2010
  10. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

Anyone know who the bloke was that was taking photos?

11. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Day 2 of riverside Over..Congrats to all..Thanks to my helpers today,Sandy,B & Fleur.

Results from today With Star.
    2nd Small Horse Mare
    Reserve SH Filly/Mare
    1st Senior Handler(SH)
    Best Senior Handler of The Show

Alex took her in a couple of classes also and placed.
    4th Best Presented
    2nd Junior Handler(SH)
    1st Mane/Tail(SH)
    1st Broken Colour(SH)
    1st WA Bred(SH)

I also had the privilege in taking Jak(Tiny Toy Snippets Flash Dance) both days.
    Yesturdays results.
    3rd Pinto Stallion
    2nd AROB Stallion & Reserve
    1st CBCH Stallion,Champion & Supreme

Todays Results.
    2nd Best Presented Senior Handler
    2nd Mini Horse Stallion,Reserve
    1st Non WA Bred(MH)

BIG thanks to Sandy for letting me have the boy for the weekend.:)

12. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

couple of pics from today..thanks to wattle
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

awww so cute!

Thanks again to Wattle for her Jacket :))

Anyone know who the photographer was yesterday?????

14. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Rob Duncan was walking around with a camera.dont know if they had an offical photographer there though.

15. Cav

Cav Gold Member

Any hack class results? Who were the supremes in the welsh classes? Wanted to go but study called!! :)*

16. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I know the precious little Popstar was Supreme Welsh A :D

17. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

another great day:)*

Supreme Pony today was the delightful Silkwood Ribbons and Supreme Galloway/Hack was the very striking Bevanlee Folklore

Congrats to everyone...so many beautiful ponies:)*

and another well done to Riverside (they definitely know how to look after their helpers:)* ) ...well done to all those who sponsored the beautiful garlands, rugs, trophies and prizes:)*

18. Placido

Placido Well-known Member

So proud of Percy today, it was our first show together and my first official show :)
    We ended up getting Champion Large Show hunter pony in ring 1, and then went up for supreme pony and the judge made a really lovely comment and said if there was a reserve i would have got it :)
    Well done to everyone who was competing, there was some stunning horses there today.

19. Excelsior Centerpiece

Excelsior Centerpiece Well-known Member

mmmmmmmmm was an interesting day- after being really sick and not being able to ride i prob shoulda just sat this one out but oh well. i think wee scrubbed up a treat and even tho the judges didnt like him... i love my pony anyway. first time we havent been in a champ line up!
    oh well... just wish they had done at least one workout....
    thanks riverside!! was a great day :)

20. mirawee

mirawee Gold Member

Well done everyone :) Especially Dollar - you are becoming a bit greedy though aren't you? Did you have enough room in the car to take everything home? :)*

I would have liked to have come but bed seemed a better place for me to spend the day yesterday, and Diva is on holiday from riding until after Equitana. I look forward to hopefully attending next year instead :)

Bugger EC. Oh well can't win them all :)

But no workouts? Did they gallop everyone on the ring together? That I would have liked to have seen :)*

Last edited: Nov 14, 2010