Riverside results please.....with pics preferably :D

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by wattle6180, Nov 13, 2010.

1. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

So how is everyone going????

2. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Well I know a congrats to dollar & Beks !! ;)

Cheers
    Lee

3. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Was a great morning, massive thanks to the organisers :)*

I was very proud of Molly, she came home with Champion Warmblood Filly/Mare and Champion Warmblood Youngstock :) I took her home after the Warmblood classes as she got tired and being a baby who has had a big show season I don't want to sour her.

I know another Stockies whose little girl behaved very well on her 1st outing but will let her post first!

Torridon Rufina -
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

She looks superb Kimaley **)

5. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

I took my TB mare and she came home with

1st 4+ TB mare
    CHAMPION TB mare

Unfortunately low numbers in the thoroughbreds with 2 mares and 2 geldings

Thanks heaps to Gaia who showed her (really well!) for me at the last minute, damn flu!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

A big well done to everyone competing today, the committee would like to thank all sponsors. A few minor changes and improvements for next year, but overall a great day.

Most competitors behaved well and most went home happy and lots went home with some lovely prizes. Had some lovely feedback from the judges and hope to see everyone there tomorrow for the Championship Hack day :)*

7. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Well I had a great day helping, well done to Riverside Riding Club for a great show. HUGE well done to all those who have sponsored over the weekend:)) I have never seen so many plaques, garlands and rugs :)*

I know the ridden results but am a bit hazy on the led so don't want to put the wrong ones up.

Champion Ridden Veteran was the eternally beautiful Wendamar Tulip ridden so well by her little rider (well done Dollar Jr and thanks for being my helper:) )

Supreme Ridden: Nalla Fortune Teller
    R/up Supreme Ridden: Owendale William of Oz
    well done girls...huge class for ridden supreme:)*

8. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

My boy was very well behaved but we weren't very successful.
    I was very happy with him as this was his first ridden show with me, and only third show ever.

photos soon.

Congrats to everyone there.

9. CDA

CDA Well-known Member

[​IMG]

PS. Thanks to Wattle for lending me her Jacket!!!!!

10. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

OH CDA that was u in the AORB Class i was in there with u..

Congrats to everyone who attended Riverside today..Lovely horses..Well done to Riverside Riding Club for a great Show.And thanks to all the Lovely Sponsors..BIG thanks to my helpers for the day Sandy,Britney & Emma... :)

Stars Results for today were
    1st Pinto Mare,Champion Pinto Filly/Mare..
    1st CBCH Mare,Champion Filly/Mare
    2nd AORB Mar...e,Reserve Filly/Mare..

Day 1 Over..Now just tomorrow..Good luck to everyone tomorrow..
    Couple of pics of Star.Not the best as my son took them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also CONGRATS to the Supreme Led Pinto Glenwood Park Exclamation & the Supreme Ridden Pinto Mustang Lodge Renegade.Well done ladies they both looked great.

11. GiGi

GiGi Guest

Kimaley, I know Molly ! My friend has a Torridon too, andy gelding called Basil. We are taking him to the WAPA and Canning shows coming up. Molly looks fantastic, last time I saw her she was running round like a feral ! Well done.

12. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Hehe, yes I remember the feral little filly! She has certainly come a long way, only ever come home without a Champ once and that time was Reserve, multiple Supreme's and a Royal and State Champ title!

I know Basil too! Can't wait to see him at the WAPA Breed, we will have 2 Torridon babies there :)

13. magic_kiss

magic_kiss Active Member

We went to the show today with our section A colt. He was a bit naughty but placed reserve champion so im pleased with him =]]
    [​IMG]

14. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

magic kiss who got Champion???

15. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

wwaahhoo magic_kiss, a roan pally !

Cheers
    Lee

16. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

WooHoo! Well done ML Renegade. Let's hope our boy does as well as his dad when he's all grown up!:))

17. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

San del Popstar:)*

18. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

erilyn he is such a well behaved & quiet stallion.If your young bloke is anything like him he going to be such a good pony.

19. erilyn

erilyn Well-known Member

Yep, I know. Had him here for a while last year for some saddle training. After several years with no-one on him, it didn't take him very long to get his act back together. He is one heck of a horse! If our boy is half as good, we will be happy.

20. Freestyle

Freestyle Well-known Member

My little girl behaved well and handled the long workouts pretty well too. Just standing still is a bit of a foreign concept when out and about! A great big THANKS to CDA for showing her for me today!

Congrats to the event organisers - it was such a great day! My girl won her WB filly 1 and under but beaten by two stunning girls for champ/reserve mare and Kimaley's gorgeous girl went champ youngstock over Charli too. Congrats to everyone!

Kimaley has some pics of her if she gets time to post them ;)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2010