Riverside 15th June Results

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Elanda, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Yay to all the Stockies who braved the big wet**) Congratulations to all who won ribbons (and to those who were just brave enough to turn up in this weather):)) :))

I will leave the results for those who competed when they defrost and dry out:D

Oops nearly forgot well done to the poor sodden judges :)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  2. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

I braved the weather**) Nearly didn't but by the time it came in I had just paid my entry fee and was finishing her off and it started :( I did smartest on Parade and got 1st, and decided I would only do one more class and go home. Well, we did Hack 15hh and over and got 2nd but I was starting to realise there was something different about my horse. It suddenly hit me! She was so busy worrying about the rain and the slippery grounds that she forgot to fight me, so I decided to stay and see what happened. We won Medium/heavyweight and the 2nd Ladies and 1st best educated and then CHAMPION HACK (unoffical of course;) ) despite the weather she worked quite well, I don't think she could be bothered fighting. Numbers were down but I was still suprised to see as many as what there were. Although I was soaked through I am one happy camper **)

3. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Wahoo congrats Jackie and Trixie :)) Photos ?

4. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Nah, didn't have a helper and it was too bloody wet! lol

5. princeton

princeton Well-known Member

woot!!!

Go team Trixie!!

God you are a braaaave woman**)

6. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

Oh my god did it rain or what :(

Rhys and Fox had a pretty good day
    2nd in rider picked up a wrong canter lead and judge told him that was what lost him the win silly kid, but he learnt a valuable lesson never hurts to check.
    2nd in Height, 3rd in Weight, 1st in Gents and 1st in Intermediate Galloway.
    Almost missed his champion class but by then I think poor Fox was well and truly over it all.

Fox has had a warm bath, cotton rugs dried in the dryer and is currently stuffing his face with lunch in the stables waiting for his sherpa rugs to dry in the dryer, Spoilt or what.

Well done Larrikin as well on your first time in the official ring :)

7. liver bird

liver bird Well-known Member

so how did our dear friend larrikan go??? come out come out wherever you are and tell us plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:)* :)* :)*

8. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Ahhhhh come on spill Larrikin, thats great you are now offical well done girl **)

We were going to go, but I didn't like the weatehr report so gave it a miss, really bummed though as we so wanted to go, oh well next time :( how many were in the encouragement ring?

9. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

2 in lead rein..their looked to be a fair number in off lead (maybe 8ish) MC will be able to fill in later maybe:) It was just horrible weather there for anyone, let alone the little ones :(

10. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

Yoohoo R where are you we're waiting on you to post your results from your first official show.

11. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

I was too chicken to poke my head outside today, i snuzzled up with the puppies and watched foxtel movies all day - a bit boring but i kept dry!

Well done everyone, hope you all enjoyed the show.

12. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

Did wonder where you had gotten to Scorpio but assumed you were sensible and stayed home warm and dry.

13. Larrikan

Larrikan Well-known Member

hi all i have only just risen from crashing on the couch after a hot bath and a million rugs on my poor drenched pony :)
    Very pleased with our first go at official
    results 1st show hunter
    1st height 3rd weight 1st girls pony 1st in something else and 3rd in rider - so poud of my boy-
    Thanks go out to neryl for ponys wardrobe - Goodie for my wardrobe - Kara for my new b band - love it - and of couse Jenna for 24 hrs of putting up with me **)

Congarts to Rhy and Fox in your awsome results!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  14. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Well done to you and your pony**) Glad you have defrosted a bit**) More than happy to lend a hand:)

15. Larrikan

Kinda Goodie
    My eyes really bad :(:(:(
    and starting to hurt it turning purple thanks again goodie :)

and i didnt get any pics :(
    but going nxt w/end and hope the wheater betta

16. liver bird

yay do rj i knew you would giv us all a run for our money now we will really hav to start workin these ponies with you on our backs:)* :)*

17. Larrikan

Lol liverbird not quiet

18. Silhouette

Silhouette Well-known Member

Well done Guys

And Larrikan congrats, glad your happy with your bb!

19. liver bird

theres nothin i hate more than a gorgeous grey biting my bum
    you will go far gf keep up the good work*#) *#) :))

20. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Well done to all that braved todays weather. I was judging and i had on my drizabone and STILL GOT DRENCHED:( . Poor riders without their raincoats, i did let my riders in my ring wear theirs if they wished. Big congrats to everyones well mannered horses, the ground was slippery and very mushy but all horses behaved very well considering.
    Well done to all the stockies ppl that were there today, great results.:)*