riding schools

Discussion in 'Horse and Rider Insurance' started by JessiTrist, Sep 7, 2003.

  1. JessiTrist

    JessiTrist Well-known Member

    What type of insurance do you need to run a riding school? do all the horses and ponies have to be EFA registered?

    ~To ride a horse is to borrow freedom...~
  2. Ali

    Ali Well-known Member

    I don't really know about the EFA registration of the horses but the riding school would definatley have to have public liability insurance.

  3. Dinah Fleming

    Dinah Fleming New Member

    I suggest contacting Australian Riding Schools Association (WA Branch).

    The Equestrian Federation of Australia (WA) may have their telephone number, other wise it will be listed under Horse Industry Council (WA) branch's website.
  4. cobbie

    cobbie Gold Member

    At the riding school i ride at there are horses that arnt EFA registed, so im guessing they dont have to be

    Tara & Cobalt
    * * * * * * *

Share This Page