Ride for Relief

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by holistichorse, Feb 11, 2009.

1. zendor

zendor Well-known Member

gah , see I would love to come and do these things but being all the way down here makes it kinda hard

2. Marianne

Marianne Gold Member

:(:(My girl hurt herself and had to get vet out to put stitches in her chest. So missed out.... so disappointed. But at least my girl will be ok:(:(

Nice work Poppy... looks better after Paula finished needlepoint on her.
    [​IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  3. Evered

Evered Well-known Member

We had a great time! My horse was pretty well behaved too :)*
    Nice to meet you Emma!

4. pso

pso Gold Member

oh marianne- thats bad luck- hope pony will be ok**)

I didnt see any of the stockies shirts...otherwise we'd have said hi!

Rem and I were marshalling at the tunnel:p

5. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

the horse i was going to ride fell through so i helped out for a little bit.

nice you meet you niki!! fred is a hansom horsie, he looks much better in the flash than pics!

6. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

I went with mum, it was a great little ride!

7. trippa

trippa Well-known Member

I had a hoot, trippa was exellent as usual and we went for swim in the river wich was so much fun! ahaha and again im sorry pso:p im hopless for remembering things

wish i had a camera today! nice to meet a few toher stockies to

8. Evered

Evered Well-known Member

Thanks Emma!

Oh PSO I must have seen you then, I was one of the chestnuts leading the big group with the clydie and many ponies in it :) I was wondering if anyone along the tracks were Stockies members!

9. trippa

trippa Well-known Member

i must of seen u pso to, i was at the back of the pack(1st group) with a bay with 2 back socks and western saddle bright lime green browband.lol, although i bet you saw so many horses its hard to remember? who was taking the photos out of the tunnel it will be interesting to see if he got any, i would buy one!

10. wattle6180

wattle6180 Gold Member

I musta met everyone that had a burger cos after not getting the float we'd booked we decided to just help make burgers :p

Have now got our usual float (which was at trackwork this morn) so am off to take Bear to Pinjarra Games evening

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
  11. pso

pso Gold Member

I only remember the clydie...almost scraping the roof of the tunnel!:p

12. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

I enjoyed the ride too. I was in the first group to go up the hill, with the Police horses. I saw Trippa and Midas in their shirts (I was the one who gave Midas the lead in to the water), PSO and Rem at the tunnel (marshalling), Holistichorse leading the shorter ride plus Chickie and Pocket Rocket's mum who came unmounted. I think that's it for stockies ().

13. Man I am knackered!!! I am sooooo unfit LOL but my horse was raring to go on round 2!

All the way round the long ride he was great, striding along on a loose rein but when we got to the flat bit along the river on the way back he suddenly decided to be a racehorse again and was cantering sideways almost on the spot and jig-jogging like a twit :p

Had a paddle in the water which he loved and then he was back to his normal self.

I had a great time! How much was raised?

14. chick_with_a_chainsaw

chick_with_a_chainsaw Gold Member

pics from stalker mum:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. chick_with_a_chainsaw

16. Evered

Evered Well-known Member

Great photos! That must have been the first group?
    Are there any pics near where Magic the clydie was, I was standing there.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  17. chick_with_a_chainsaw

only one other photo with the clydie

[​IMG]

18. Evered

Evered Well-known Member

There's me! In the blue joddies on the left, in between the two others all in the same position as I *#) Ahahaha I look so young.

19. Lin

Lin Well-known Member

Yay Stalker Mum. :)

I never saw the Clydie. He must have had to duck to fit through the tunnel.

20. trippa

trippa Well-known Member

ahah good photos, trippa is doing what he does best. EATING!:)*

soz mods bout non paid advertise photo man, can someone please pm me him detials so i can find out about photo's, thanks