RESULTS from Gosnells Halter Show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gerbra, Aug 24, 2008.

1. jodie

jodie Well-known Member

Hi, Her sire is hideyoshi and her dam is pushka pushka. Someone contacted me nearly a year ago saying they owned her dam and sent me photos and wow they look a like. Lost the email for the person though!

2. jodie

jodie Well-known Member

Excellent. Will wait till you put them on your site then I will definitely be putting in an order!

3. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

DELREA....you forgot something....(pillow):p

4. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

What a lovely day, I lost my new wittle pony I/Dwayne brought for me, lol. Grrr child, lol.

I would like to thank Tarz for the lovely BB, also Kristie (AC) for those wicked plaits in her tail & forlock ;) .

I am so proud of my daughter today, she is just one pleased as punch child.

1st Junior Handler 10yrs & under, then Champ Junior Handler **)

1st BP Riding Pony (I am just so over the moon with this I nearly cried our 1st time in that class) Judge said how nice the plaites were WOW :D
    3rd RP Filly 3 & under.
    1st BP Bucky/Dun
    1st Filly 3 & under
    Champion Filly/Mare
    SUPREME BUCKSKIN :eek:

Then to go on to win Runner-Up Pony of the Show :eek: , man I held back the tears, for Lacey's 1st ever show OMG & for Britney to be handling her is just to over whelming, Britney is very Humble & thanks everyone for their lovely comments to her, as do I.
    There were so MANY lovely animals there today, well done to everyone on your great results. **)

Well done to Heidi for running such a great show with SUPER nice ribbons **)

5. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

Remaani, yes my boy was shown by Steve, i conned him last time i saw him to come and show hehehehehehe
    Mirawee, i didnt get any pics only what Smiley took (hint hint smiley lol) but he has definately growing up now and looking more like a horse not a pony.

6. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

7. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

Hey all! Thanks for the nice comments!!!
    RPM - feel free to drop me a PM or wait til the pics are up on website - that one will be online!
    I have plenty of pics... they should be on my website Monday night / Tuesday?

You can purchase them here:
    Perfect Pony Photographics

:)

8. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

i just have to say that......... minis names are too bloody long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

hehe...yep I know and sunnies too I think, told you I dont function until I have caffeine LOL.. I'll get pillow next time

RPM I thought your new little pinto filly was just outta this world...very nice

10. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

hehe - I am trying! Computer is being overloaded, hehe

11. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Well done to all that went today. I went down to watch for a couple of hours and it looked like a great turnout. Big congrats to Sorrel, Fiona and Whisper **) Go the Standardbreds **)
    Special mention to Mr Dougie who I thought came up a treat :D

12. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

Smiley i will be looking at your website the next few days coz i spoke to Blitzens breeder and i said id send her some more pics :)

13. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

Thanks Delrae, I was ready to give her away today. She was soooo naughty, needs to learn some manners.
    We were so proud of you and Chloe today for doing so well. She is a little sweetie, think she remebered who mum was.**)

14. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

ok - last lot of pics before I go and crash on the couch!
    These are just of others (no stockies that I know of)...
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    (Gaias old Mr Mango) [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

[​IMG]
    I want a Cob!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

16. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  17. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Lucky Last - the cute CAT!
    [​IMG]

18. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

No worries mate! If you get impatient drop me an email and I can send thru some thumbnails! ;)

19. supersezabell

supersezabell Well-known Member

wow im really late!!! Delrae just a sorry i missed your pinto classes i got deserted by both dad and my OH was there on my own so didnt get a chance til after my classes were done.

HUGE thanks to Izzy for letting me borrow her float, Nat and Annalise for letting me borrow the halter and then the gloves later in the day! and to Lorraine for the hat and hoofblack!

Milo and i had a great day today, i showed him as Macchiato (as in the coffee lol). Day started with us running 30 mins late to get to stables then him being a bit of a bugger and took us around 30 mins messing around getting stuff and getting the lil man on the float.

Arrived at Gosnells at 8, dad went off to get my signed in whilst i finished prepping him- like an old hand at it stood perfectly still only with his halter around his neck whilst i trimmed ears, beard, whiskers and washed feet, bum and had dad do socks and my OH paint feet and putting baby oil on eyes/muzzle as i forgot my gloves due to them being in our usual floating car and us just using the ute today.

8:45 we are ready handler classes are starting (lucky didnt enter in that!) and im changed and rushing off with the pony to warm him up which he did beautifully only to have an attitude in our Height class (pony over 10.2 up to 14hh) and absolutely blew the class with a canter and rear then jumping in our workout and figeting like you wouldnt believe in the lineup (little toad then ran out beautifully and stood still when i took him out of the class!)

Put him back at the float to have his proper brekky whilst i chilled and got myself and him reprepped/clean (pooped on sock!) etc before the Unreg classes, by the time i had him back out and warming up he was settling nicely and was really listening to me and running out beautifully.

Had loads of people comment on him and ask about his breed/breeding, then thankfully Nat had finished with Bobby boy so i borrowed her gloves for my classes.

In the Unreg ring there was only 3 of us and all geldings! He didnt go so well in best presented (slightly figety) though the other 2 were fantastic looking, ended up 3rd. Then the little man absolutely came through for me with a brilliant workout in Unreg gelding to finish up 2nd and then RESERVE CHAMPION :D:D:D.

So so proud, 'Andhi' got some pics so will have to wait for them from her, my OH got a couple in the height class but not so great.

Will post up the ones i took of fellow stockies tomorrow as cam is dead and on charge!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
  20. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Loved that Cat..:)