RESULTS from Gosnells Halter Show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gerbra, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

Andhi, thats a great goofy shot of just how he was feeling at the end of the long day hehehehehehehehe
    Had vet out to him this arvo and he had that look and vet said gee he looks abit over it so yeah today hes still over it

2. Its Party Time

Its Party Time Well-known Member

Cannot remember the Supreme winners name but he was a lovely Lanaryn(? sp)
    chestnut colt owned by Nicky who generally runs out the Top Fancy horses.

3. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Oh dear, I hope he is ok, nothing serious I hope.

4. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Thankyou very much, I didn't click straight away it was you I was having a bit of a blonde day lol and then I never got a chance to come say hi after that:D

5. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

GPB, its always so much fun catching up with you at shows!
    Remember, Bobby has a home with me whenever you get tired of him.

6. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

hes ok, jsut put up a post about it in open discussions but he had a swollen sheath that looks like a bite or sting at the show as well a spegma bean that we finally got removed after alot of sedation :)

7. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Oww poor boy...that reminds me..i need to do clean out Harry (oh joy oh joy...Can I ahve Jazz back please?? lol)

8. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

hehehe vet was amazed he had NO dirt or skin hanging off just the bean there, she said it looked like it had already been cleaned, anyway i wont highjack the thread :)

9. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Awwwwww thankyou Andhi, Bobby loves all the attention should have seen him today strutting round the paddock like some movie star all he needed was the dark glasses and the paparazzi (sp?) lol.

10. Ren

Ren Well-known Member

Kaisi, Derivatives results
    Remaani's Jet got Champion colt/stallion (hes very nice in the flesh)
    Champion Mare was a grey but unsure who owns it, Karmeliches??
    Geldings my pony and he also got supreme

11. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

some more shots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. WP Miniatures

WP Miniatures Active Member

Damb

Well looks like we missed a very good show, Unfortunatly had to do a trip down south and back, had the mini ready to go too..................
    Congrats to all, the horses and presenter looked great from the pics shown here.

Well done ALL :)*

13. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Ring 1.
    Supreme Welsh A Woranora Treasure……Welsh B Weston Park Varella……Welsh C…..Renway Prince Meric…..Welsh D Durrant Crackerjack …….Part Welsh Gordon Park Royal Review…….Shetland Meadow Springs Nevada…….Australian Pony Lazy H Dilyan

Ring 2.
    Supreme Pinto ne 10.2hh Rainbow Park Pyscho’s Dream Girl ( not a spelling mistake!)……. Pinto over 10.2hh Zippinoffwitheloot……..ASP Desert Stardust…..Other registered Pony Bundarra Lanesha
    Unregistered Pony.. Champion Diesel Dan……..

Ring 3.
    Supreme Quarter Horse Dalkara Regal Princess…….Champion Appaloosa Worth The Wait….Paint Bred Hustlers Near Miss…….Supreme Palomino Southern Aurora…….Buckskin Willow Valley Lullaby…….Paint Zippinoffwitheloot…….Spotted Ponies Mydac Mysteque

Ring 4.
    Supreme Riding Pony Beckworth Rising Shadow……Arabian Lanaryn Psymbolik…… Arab Pony/Arab Riding Pony Gordon Park Royal Review……..Part Arab Shangala Standing Ovation…..Foundation mini Kildare Silver Phantom……Mini Pony Bridale Heavens Halo...Supreme Miniature Horse Rainbow Park Rembrant

Ring 5.
    Supreme Thoroughbred Bella Sera……Warmblood Ojazzy ……Saddlebred Pure/Part Canyonleigh Golden Jubilee……Any other reg. Horse…Ojazzy……..Any Unregistered Horse Champion Jamarell Got Dunn A Wildcard

Ring 6.
    Supreme Standardbred Western Whisper…..Part S/B Champion Pepsea Park Firestarter……Supreme Andalusian Pura Raza Alegra…….Part Andalusian Mi Reina………Friesian Warmblood Reika

Supreme Open Pony Westlake Living Doll

Supreme Of Supreme Pony: Westlake Living Doll
    Runner-Up: Willoow Valley Lullaby
    Top Three: Woranora Treasure, Beckworth Rising Star & Kildare Silver Phantom

Supreme Of Supreme Horse: Western Whisper
    Runner-Up: Gordon Park Royal Review….
    Top Three Zippinoffwitheloot, Reika & Ojazzy

Grand Champion Westlake Living Doll

14. abararka

abararka Well-known Member

wow, what a fun day. i'm a bit late at posting (sorry). i firstly i wanted to say a HUGE thankyou to pinto1980 for letting me borrow chloe for the day. she was the best horse to have for a first show. i would really like to thank EVERYONE that helped out on the day and all the judges and pencilers, and i would lastly like to thank all the competitors. i always have a blast with the stockies girls i already know and i LOOOOOOOVE meeting more stockies. this show i met madcow, and i have to say karen your new big boy is GORGEOUS and i would take him anyday (hehehe).

i had sooooooooo much fun, i can't wait til the next one. hopefully i'll get to meet some more of you guys.

anyhoo, chloe did VERY well for my first time hehehe
    4th-bestpresented (i was REALLY chuffed about that)
    3rd-height class
    reserve champ-mare/filly

well done everyone

15. abararka

abararka Well-known Member

oooooo and i forgot to say a big thankyou to arab lover for the lift to the show, cheers Dee :)

16. Sassy

Sassy Gold Member

Wasnt supreme foundy mini Chianti? - or is that one for the foundation mini pony?

17. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I will get it checks krystal..

thats what i got emailed to me...

18. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

Yayyyyyy!!! To you Marissa!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Good one babe! **) **)

19. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

No hoty for us - stuffed up my entry

When are you out at a show next??? Are you still FIFO?

20. madcow

madcow Guest

Abaraka- Thanks for the expert commentary blow by blow of the class that I wasn't watching;) *#)

Nice to meet you**)