RESULTS from Gosnells Halter Show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gerbra, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

My daughter & her pony Lacey got 1st Best Presented (really wrapped) & 3rd filly 3yrs & under. It was our 1st time in that class, wow some lovely animals in there **)

2. taeliesyn

taeliesyn Well-known Member

Sounds like it was a great day. I wish I could of made it there with Apollo. There is always next year though :D

3. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

Congrats Pinto,

did your daughter show a buckskin pony at the bibs and booties show this year?

4. Pinto Lover

*Thinks back now*

Yeah that was Lilly her pony **)

5. MINI GIRL

MINI GIRL Active Member

Thanks heaps PINTO1980 & Pinto Soc for a great run show **)

Well I took my two mini pinto's and was over the moon with there results

Halo - Supreme Champion Mini Pony & Thanks Dalrae for the lovely trophy :)

Spirit - Reserve Champion Mini Pony

Thanks heaps also to Royal Amber for being my strapper for the day **) and Kyla for showing Spirit for me.

Also congrats to everyone else :)

6. MINI GIRL

MINI GIRL Active Member

OH......& BIG CONGRATS to Britney!!!

7. Pinto Lover

Spirit won Champion Mini Pony silly, cause he was up agaist his Mumma, he got Res Champion Pinto too.

Well done they both looked great, he is such a cute boy ;)

8. MINI GIRL

MINI GIRL Active Member

Yes....sorry having a memory loss!! It's been so long since I have shown inhand that I forgot what is what!!!

9. miss_skoobz

miss_skoobz Well-known Member

aww they all look so beautiful :):) looks like i might have to bring Wally to some Halter shows and show off his spunkiness!! LOL.. but betcha my first time will be a shocker!! might need some stockies to help me out :p

10. sil

sil Gold Member

Skoobz all that matters is that you turn up! The rest is just grooming and a bit of training :)

11. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Anymore piccies of everyone's neddies? :)*

Great to see soo many pintos there, even better seeing the geldings out & about, very nice geldings. :))

Well done again everyone.

12. little chicken

little chicken New Member

well well well

wow wow wow !! ladies and gentlemen welllll done !!!!!!!!*#) *#)

13. supersezabell

supersezabell Well-known Member

i'll have some piccies up in a min :)

14. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Well a big congrats to everyone who went and well done to all the winners. All the photos look great and i wished that i could have been there with my two, but i was judging else where.:)
    Glad everybody enjoyed themselves, after all isnt that what it is all about. A great day out with our friends two and four legged ones. :p

15. supersezabell

me and milo
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Delraes little girl
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the other one she bred
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    more to follow

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  16. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

wow... thanks so much supersezabell **) great pics, can I purchase them form you???

17. supersezabell

the other little girl
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Delraes girl
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Hey Delrae Bobby says Hi and thankyou for his refreshments yesty hehehehehehe.

Bobby was such a good boy I was so proud of him and a big thankyou to PWF for Bobby sitting and not running off with him lol.

We got 1st in our Height class 15hh and over filly colt gelding 3yrs and under but Bobby thought we show the judge all of our movements during Champion/Reserve workout so we had trot, Lope(canter) and rear buck fart hmmm Well Done Its Party Time awesome horsie and a deserving win.

Then we got SUPREME Paint Bred got spiffy ribbon and a Trophy my first one whoooo hooooo.
    He was a good boy in the SOS workout but my western pony don't quite understand "big trot" cause he only been taught "little jog" but did impressive Lope (canter) while I had huge heartattack I am to old to run that fast ( I am also too short hehehehehehehehe).

Sarah well done Milo was awesome and the halter really suited him.

Thankyou Andhi and Smiley for the photos and the laughs I almost fell over laughing when I saw you two taking my pikkies during SOS workout. I was so stuffed "workout" is right.:p

BIG THANKYOU to DAYNA for giving Bobby a Spiff up lol:D

19. supersezabell

yep if you just pm me what size you want printed and whether in matte or gloss finish and your address i will get prints done this weekend and can send them to you.

Nat and Bobby unfortunately the only good one that i got...(dad drove off with the big lens in the car!)
    [​IMG]

a couple of Jennys also couldnt get many as didnt have the lens!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and a gorgeous one
    [​IMG]

20. Smiley n Me

Smiley n Me Gold Member

hehe - I got a classic one with your tounge hanging out too! hehe