RESULTS from Gosnells Halter Show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Gerbra, Aug 24, 2008.

1. GeeJay

GeeJay Guest

Well done everyone can't wait to start the painting, if its the horse I am thinking in all the photos it was well deserved:)*

Janet@)

2. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Janet here is the lovely boy you will be painting....

[​IMG]

3. GeeJay

GeeJay Guest

Wow he is lovely**)

Janet@)

4. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Riss, that V shaped browband really finished the picture. Send a pic to Vicki for her website, she will be stoked! Without that brand you would swear he was a Warmblood.

5. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Congrats to both the SOS's and runner's up weren't they just devine horses and ponies

Heidi, you and your crew did an awesome job, even if you do feel like poo today..I have one at home here sick too now :(

Abaraka, you looked amazing with Chloe out in the ring, well done and Dee I love your horse too and all the mob from Dee's place **)

nice meeting you too westausgrl (and thanks for the sponsorship too)

thanks heaps pinto lover for your trophy that Little Chloe won and big congrats to your lovely filly or should I say Brittany's....haha, she is a little professional now!!

Andhi, as usual you have some lovely pics and I missed Jet's trot :eek: I only saw the spack attacks but it was so hard having him parked near us and trying to keep an eye on the ring too :D

6. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

Well done to everyone, Pinto 8 i hear your comments loud and clear.

Will someone please help the lady with make-up and her outfit.

We all started somewhere and need guidance and constructive critisism.

My mum made my first numnah 25 yrs ago and we thought it was stunning, i look back at the photos now and cringe at what it used to look like.

7. Mod 5

Mod 5 Moderator

Just jumping in to say maybe thats enough discussion about the grey with the black eye makeup.
    It does look like some have tried to assist them from previous posts made here... so lets just get back on track with results & positive comments about the show, as again - you never know who is reading.
    :)

8. mudslide

mudslide Well-known Member

Aaahhh Sorrel dont tempt me with an offer like that. A standie for a mini sounds good, he could even work as a security horse with you lol.

Congrats again Kimaley on your win, will have to see what happens next time.

9. Ooohhhh Milo in the ribbons again! Jaana, I'm going to email you to have a pow wow about posting that on his page on our site :D

Well done Sarah!!! Great job :)

10. Playin With Fire

Playin With Fire Well-known Member

I had a great day meeting the painted stockies!! Nice to put faces to names!! I def think my mares would like Bobby, the cheeky devil he is.
    I took a few photos and will post them when I have the chance. Congrats to everyone!!
    The QH mare that seemed to win everything was gorgeous, not a bad effort for her first show!! Lots of pretty ponies that I wanted to put on the back of the ute, many that would have fit too!!

11. supersezabell

supersezabell Well-known Member

hehe thanks Jess :) am sending an email around now to everyone basically what i put in the thread...also Jaana got some nice ones of him standing (full body) that you should see her about...i plan on ordering some when they are up on the site.

12. bubblez

bubblez Well-known Member

he really is looking awesome Sez!!! :D

13. shaz71

shaz71 Well-known Member

congrats to everyone for a great day yesterday. and well done to pinto society for a great well run show!! saw some stockies but had hands ful with ponies to chat:)

our little yella feral went runner up supreme height 10.2 an under pony, (to the eventual supreme pony of the day)
    supreme welsh A, 2nd in best presented to her stable mate,
    reserve paly mare/filly, against that awesome QH mare with the to die for mane!!!
    reserve arab pony mare/filly, best quality head and trot, and then to top an already great day of went top 3

big thanks and great job to our team for the day and our helpers :)*
    now time for a coffee :}

14. Que Sera Sera

Que Sera Sera Well-known Member

My mum made me one that was a yukky brown colour with my initials on it, except it was too small and she put the initials on the wrong side. I loved it. LOL

My OH sent my child into the ring in jumping boots for best presented. Poor kid cringes now at such a silly mistake to let her dad make! I have banned him from helping with the horse now. He gets to do the canteen and the running around LOL

15. Right! That's it! You lot have teased me enough with these piccies.... in summer I am GOING to take Levi to a breed show!!!

(Can't go now, he's got a hunter clip with wooly ears and thick socks on hehe)

16. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

WOW stunning horses and ponies everyone, :)

biggest CONGRATS to Marissa!! well done, thats excellent **) i bet your so proud, he looked stunning

does anyone know who got Supreme Part Welsh?

and who were the winners in Riding Pony and Arabian Riding Pony?

Thanks

17. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

I would let u know all results..BUT i dont have the books here with me..The registrar took them to go through and sort out what breeds had what numbers so we can look at what stays and what goes/shortened for next yr..

18. Gerbra

Gerbra Well-known Member

oh yep ok,

Thanks

19. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

I think you did a ripper of a job Heidi, I dont think anything needs to be changed (you will never please everyone) & I think the day was run very highly, you should be so proud of yourself ;)

*pats Heidi on back* :p ;) ;) **)

20. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Thanks Mate..:)