Results and Pics from Gosnells Breed show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ren, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

who owned the clipped chestnut tb with the legs still on?

2. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

i think he's reaching 15.1 now...still a short fry compaired to your giants*#)
    yeah we'll be at foxwood. you comming along?:)

3. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

hey Lea.... do you have a suzuki that has a ilove akitas sticker on it???

4. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

nope i have a subaru wagon and a commodore. ...i wonder where they got the sticker from..i want me one:p

5. snowwhite

snowwhite New Member

I have to write a post saying a HUGE thank you to my great little strapper (Bawtry) who has finally put me out of my misery and returned from gallivanting all over the country side!!! (Thank GOD)

...hehe, well my girl provided the entertainment for the spectators alongside the TB ring. You always need at least one being a nut to keep things interesting :). ...and it's what you get well you drag them out of a paddock with no handling for a few weeks and in season. The funny thing was the judge in the handler class said they all all needed to be sparked up a bit (I think she heard and just took it that little bit too far).

We got Reserve Champ mare to the absolutely stunning TB mare that went top 5. Does anyone know who she is?

6. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Yep will be there with bells on we are gonna do walk/jog how brave am I and also the Statewide Paint Horse Association has sponsored some Paint Bred Halter classes YAY might have a go at Showmanship too.
    Bobby fits a 6'9" rug now bit scary and has had a growth spurt looks like a gangly yearling again bugger.
    See ya Sunday oh is Jaxon coming he is so cute.**)

7. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

I dont know her name but she was amazing, her trot was WOW!
    Well done coming reserve to that i would be very proud if a were you..
    Also LeearaPark I wasnt riding, just there with a friend in the morning for the anglos/arabwarmbloods.. Would have been a very long day for the babiesss :)

8. Leeara Park

Leeara Park Active Member

Supreme TB was Prom Queen who is owned by Priscilla Airey. She was a Newcomer this year.
    I think that might have been her first breed show, im not sure.
    Oh and Jandelise - yep was a really long day here as well - ponies get grumpy from about 8:35.... haha

9. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Are you talking about the TB? It was a clipped chestnut still with legs that wanted to kick everything behind its head in (which happened to be us even tho we left PLENTY of distance there as I wasn't getting a boot) until the judge eventually excused it.

10. Little Bean

Little Bean Well-known Member

Hey Leeara Park do you know if this was the horse that won champion ridden TB mare?

:))

11. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

does anyone know who the photographers for the day

12. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

PM ing you**)

13. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

yep that would be the one ;) do you know if it was a stockies horse?

14. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

I have no idea who owned it, I just no that it didn't stop kicking out the entire time even at the walk. Then the judge said to trot on the circle, well I kept walking so she said again "trot please" but I thought you trot up behind it! I felt very sorry for its handler.

15. kyles76

kyles76 Active Member

I felt sorry for myself and everyone around me...in retrospect I should have left the areana before being asked too. He was insane! I really wasn't expecting that from him. Very sorry to anybody around me!
    Took about 30mins to get him to work well under saddle as well which isn't like him....he was so knackered by the time i did my ridden clase i could've done with spurs! At least he redeemed himself getting a 4th.
    Think I'll stick to the showjumping and eventing...def more our thing!

16. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Hi Kyles, at least he redeemed himself, I wasn't there for the ridden as it was my boys first time out. He just didn't seem to be happy about the whole idea did he? They usually settle so I don't blame you for trying to stick it out. Is he a show jumper?

17. kyles76

kyles76 Active Member

Oh I feel really horrible now, your poor boy prob didn't know what was going on with me in front of him! I hope he wasn't too upset by our carry on.
    I really don't know what the problem was, but you're right he wasn't a happy chap. I think he got attached to a friends wee colt, after me saying how lucky I am that Ted doesn't get attached....famous last words.
    Yes I mainly do show jumping and eventing. But believe me we don't get perfomances like that normally. So sorry again, I do feel embarassed and hope I didn't upset anyone:(

18. Little Bean

Little Bean Well-known Member

Don't feel bad kyles76 you weren't the only one with an unruly horse.

My girl was a right twit and she's usually so good, the whole inhand thing just blew her mind I think.

PS: glad I wasn't the only eventer brave enough to go to a breed show LOL ;)

19. Vecchio

Vecchio Active Member

They live just around the corner from me. He is a super cute pony and so well behaved!

I got a couple of pictures of this little gelding from the arabian partbred classes, not sure if he is a stockies horse:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kaisi- I loved your boy, he is very nice! (I had the dark dapple grey anglo and was asking you about your boy's breeding in the champion line-up) congrats on your results!

And the chestnut boy who went SOS was absolutely stunning - a very well deserved win! **)

20. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

unfortunatley when its especially in the tb ring its the other tb's it upsets and ruins their chance of being looked at when they cannot be ran out properly because they are too concerned what is happening infront of them and then behind them :(