Results and Pics from Gosnells Breed show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ren, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

haha yep bick is white now since his clip :( i was warming up near you and looked over and was like ''DAMN! ill just go into the other ring so i dont look like an idiot!'' lol sooooooo jelous

oh and yes we did snap a stalker photo of the stud hehe

2. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

3. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

Dont be so silly..... as if!!! Bugger, I would have taken no notice that it could have been you because your pony was the wrong colour!! I was trying to get a decent extension happening

Is it a good one??:D

4. Golden Biscuit

haha not really good, it does look like we were stalking you haha, after i finished my warm up, my sister (sherrie aka blonde BEB) came over to me and was like 'how dare dudley and nic do a perfect extended trot right infront of me ROFL

Ill upload the pic for ya **)

5. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

ok now i am really really confused.... i thought you were blonde???? so your not sherrie?????? am i friends with you on facebook or your sister???? :D

6. Golden Biscuit

haha it is confusing, ok i am Shantelle (was riding at the show) brown hair and are the youngest, Sherrie is the blondie who was showing Flight and yes is on facebook lol i cant figure that facebook thing out!

Heres the pic :)

[​IMG]

Sorry your heads cut out lol

7. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

aw dudley was watching you!!! :D :D

8. taeliesyn

taeliesyn Well-known Member

Could someone please PM me the proffesional photographers site please, I simply can't find with searching.

9. trippa

trippa Well-known Member

just wondering if there was a proffeciaonal photographer at this show? anyone know there website?

10. Imperial

11. Imperial

12. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Lea, who is the chestnut QH in your pics please?

13. Imperial

im not sure who the dun gelding is, but heres a better photo of him

[​IMG]

14. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

Bugger, i was hoping you would know as i saw him in previous pics you put up too...:)

15. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

hehe..I see a very nice pic of you too!! :D

16. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

The Dunn is Sheoak Dunn in Chrome:)*

17. QHfan

QHfan Well-known Member

You mean my fat a*s dont you Di? LOL Thanks Goodie it was driving me mad not knowing....LOL

18. Golden Biscuit

(Sherrie here lol)
    Ohh He is more than welcome to watch me anytime he likes lol, i think he liked Flighty hehe :p You guys were doing some amazing extended trot, i was like oh i have to take a pic but by that time you were headin at me and was too close lol, you 2 are awesome :D Definately stood out, i was like wow look at that horse hes GORGEOUS, then seen you and his browband and i was like SHAN ITS DUD!! lol very hot flush moment how stupid is that hehe

19. Gamblin Paint Bred

Gamblin Paint Bred Well-known Member

Wow Lea Oakie looks awesome in the first shot and he is smiling too. How big is he now??????? Are you going to the B show????

20. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

Things didnt quite go right this show - oh well :p

Dudley must learn to pee in public as when he doesnt it gets a bit piggy :D