Results and Pics from Gosnells Breed show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ren, Aug 10, 2008.

1. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

Ohhh happy gambler is your jacket the black watch tartan type material one?? I kept telling people to go steal it for me, I love it, can you PM me where you got it please, if its the right jacket :)

also were you the one at nics float while I was there?

2. Happy Gambler

Happy Gambler Well-known Member

OH77, thx, I was looking at all the xc jumps when I walked Kerm back to the float....
    Yes to both Tarz! Who were you? I recognise no one! ROFL! And no, you may not steal my jacket, haha, particularly as Kermy has a matching rug!

3. cobbie

cobbie Gold Member

I was the one at the float for a while in the morning, umm when we were picking chestnuts hahha

Gee well if i can't steal it can I have a pm where you got it from hehe :)

4. Sherri69

Sherri69 Well-known Member

Yep and there are a few pic's on another site professionally taken I a buying and a very beautiful one of you as a handler but Kerm ruined the shot for you.
    You rode beautifully and such kind hands and so patient with Kemit.

5. Happy Gambler

Thanks!
    *off to have a look...*

6. Sherri69

And there's some funny ones on the other Thread Pic's at Gosnells on here of Nitro being norty *#) have a look at them too **)

7. Happy Gambler

Hehe, yeah Norty Nitro :D
    Can you PM me link to 'other' site pls? I failed in my search LOL :}

8. Sherri69

Ant
    sent you the links

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  9. Wiamea

Wiamea New Member

Thanks Fe! I was wrapt with Zibby Zib! He was so good all day and put his best foot forward in the ridden to take out the champ ridden arab! No joy in the Grand Champ ridden, Don`t know who won but was hoping that the Kirralea pony won as it just was gorgeous!

10. Little Bean

Little Bean Well-known Member

HG you've done an in-hand class now I think that qualifies as "crossed over" :D

I thought I was talking to OH77 but too dumb to realise till after I'd walked away :eek:

11. Happy Gambler

12. madcow

madcow Guest

ROFLMO Happy Gambler....I think I did a double take when I saw you riding at a breed show!:p

You do realise that breed shows generally rate even lower than hacking in the shame factor LOL:p ;) *#)

I love the jacket as well....proves to me that you really are a closet hackie:))

13. Happy Gambler

Oh MC! Is Breed different from Hacking? I didn't know! No one told me! ROFL!:D Felt the same! LOL

14. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

OH77 you walked past us too, i was leading the mini that Dud's was doin the ear to lol, and Bickie was just infront, i watched you ride for a bit and nearly died! The man is even better in real life !! :D

15. horseychic

horseychic Well-known Member

Hi all,

I was absolutely stoked with how cody went, and was very pleased with him for his first show, and had lots of lovely compliments about him:)*
    Sorry no pics forgot camera. He was a little bit exicited in the ring but he will get better with more shows. And I had a little chat to him about him having his little willy out I think he was trying to impress the girls.:p

Anyways we got in mini horse:

no place in best presented
    2nd in colt 1 yr and under
    reserve champion junior
    3rd in best trot (not bad considering he wanted to canter)
    1st in best wa bred

16. madcow

madcow Guest

Ah that means you've hacked before!:p

Yer it is pretty much the same thing*#) hehe

17. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Horseychic, did you get any nice pics of Cody??

18. horseychic

horseychic Well-known Member

Nope sorry Delrae, we were running a bit late yesterday morning and did not realise we left the digital camera on the table till we got to gosnells. Must be the blonde hair.:p Dont worry he will be at gosnells on the 24th so promise to take lots of pics.

19. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

Why didnt you say something????? :p You mean when i was walking to the interesting ring 8? A little black mini? Is Bickie white now???? I thought he was pally!!! No wonder I didnt recognise you!!

20. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

Here are a couple of pics of Chloe before the camera died
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and one of Fritzi (PP's stallion)
    [​IMG]