Results and Pics from Gosnells Breed show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ren, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Yarraman

Yarraman Well-known Member

Blush !!! Thanks Kimaley, we felt a little out our depth today so thanks for that. By the way can you please PM where you got that browband just made your pony look even more gorgeous.:D

2. Yarraman

Yarraman Well-known Member

Haaah I wish more like trying to fix his damn tail for the third time. Felt more like a big blue blueberry with my little black pony. Which is why you will not be seeing any photos of me with Shadow on here. When I did Senior Handler class I did not place and one of the "youngsters" told me not to worry they were not grading my horse just me. [/COLOR]' Thanks for that love NOT!!!!!:p

3. Sherri69

Sherri69 Well-known Member

Here are a few of the Studley Dudley and Oldhack77 taken off my phone sorry about the poor quality, but looking very well today and both Horse & rider stunning as usual
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

No worries Yarraman. I can tell you on here because its a Stockies paid advertiser, Kalista Park Browbands made it for me. The link is on this website and Vicki is the contact, must remember to thank her!!!

5. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

K here are a few pics of my lil dude Flight, once again cant stress how well behaved he was and how proud we are :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And his ribbons
    [​IMG]

6. Fe

Fe Well-known Member

The Arab gelding that won is Aranita Legacy's Zanzibar. He is is owned and shown by Sarah Pateman. Zibby is such a gorgous boy. Glad to hear that he did so well. Sarah will be wrapt.

Congrats to others that did well and competed

7. benben

benben Well-known Member

i thought that was sarah lol shes my couch for dressage champs :)

8. Sherri69

Sherri69 Well-known Member

Collect The Cash - Gosnells Pic's

Here are a couple of shots of Collect The Cash taken today and a big thank you to Happy Gambler who kindly showed him today in hand and ridden. Ant you did a great job today here are a couple of my favorite shots**)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Golden Biscuit

And now for Bickie, he was super well behaved! And he didnt wanna leave lol,

His results are
    3rd Best palomino Coat Colour (was a warmup we all know hes white lol)
    3rd Mane and Tail
    1st palomino gelding
    Reserve Champion palomino!

So were very happy! We missed 2 of our classes but thats ok, so all in all we had a great day, heres some pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Golden Biscuit

11. BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo Well-known Member

Good one BEB. I TOLD YOU I dont associate myself with losers. Reserve Champ? No where near good enough! Oh well... I guess it was nice knowing you's.. but it would ruin my image if I was caught talking to you, so you know...

:D:D:D WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Leeara Park

Leeara Park Active Member

Well we had a fantastic show.
    Leo (Leeara Park First Edition) got Supreme Arabian Riding Pony and Supreme Palomino and
    Lilly (Leeara Park Royal Petite) got Supreme Riding Pony (plus beat some fantastic competition) and Top 5 Supreme of Supreme. We were stoked as she is only 1 1/2 and is the first progeny by our resident sire.
    Congrats to all the winners, there was so many beautiful horses there today, especially in the SOS.
    Congrats everyone!

13. Topklass

Topklass Well-known Member

What a weekend!!!!
    Saturday we had Pinto AGM and Tycoon is now secretary. Home to finish clipping stars.
    Left home 5 am Sunday. Had a wonderful day.
    Simply Irresistable; Champion Pinto Mare,Champion Galloway Mare
    Champion Ridden Pinto & Top 5 Ridden. YAY!
    Cascade Star Wars:
    Champion Pinto Gelding & Champion Foundation Mini Gelding.
    What a wonderful little man he was. Hasn't been out for about 8 years, only recently gelded as a 10 year old and a perfect gentleman ALL day.
    Imperial I just adore that pic of him, poor boy was ready for bed.LOL.
    I am now officially hooked on Mini's .LOL
    Thanks Remaani for the loan of the show halter, I think hot pink made Stars get in touch with his feminine side.LOL.
    By the time we got home at 7pm all 4 of us were exhausted.**)

14. Sorrel

Sorrel Well-known Member

Well done to everyone **)

Samm your ponies are adorable

Kimaley - Paddy's coming along in leaps and bounds and say congrats to Keralyn for me! Well done Reserve with Bundy mate

Gaia - congrats on Reserve Stb mare and Champ Stb gelding, Trixie and Ash look a treat as always, hope you had a great birthday :)

15. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Leeara Park, i loved your ponies congratulations!!!
    Lilly is just sooo gorgeous one of my favourites in the SOS lineup **)

16. VIP Girl

VIP Girl Well-known Member

Well done to the Midas Crew.

Who won Supreme Pinto????

17. Leeara Park

Leeara Park Active Member

Thanks for your lovely comments Jadelise,
    She is pretty cute and we were very proud of her!
    Although she was pretty tired by the end of the day so was quiet grumpy! lol Poor baby.
    Were u competing yesterday?

18. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Shorteez Mini Me took out Supreme Pinto**)

19. Happy Gambler

Happy Gambler Well-known Member

Thanks Sherri! Lovely pics, even better that the canter one has sj boots so ppl don't think I have completely crossed to the 'dark side' LOL!*#)
    Thanks for everything yesterday and also big thanks to OH77 for helping out with makeup and doing led classes, my first attempt ever hehe!:))

20. Oldhack77

Oldhack77 Gold Member

Happy Gambler you are awesome - a beautiful rider and a lovely person... was super to meet you...... you know what I think of the classes you were in so I wont say anything...... Kermy looks great, def one of the nicest tb's on the day!! **) You looked like a great inheritance for the "dark side" babe... just the part perfectly **) **)