Results and Pics from Gosnells Breed show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ren, Aug 10, 2008.

1. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

Oh dear looks like your in the market for a new horse :):)

2. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Arylin...I will sms u through the week and organise a time to come out..

I forgot to come see u after show today.*#)

3. Andhi

Andhi Gold Member

Congrats everyone :) LOok forward to seeing you all at the next show.

4. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

this is our float full of ponies..... they were quite happy to float like this..... LOL
    [​IMG]

5. benben

benben Well-known Member

aww emma that is so cute lol

6. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

Well we FINALLY got home, had such a great day and couldnt be any prouder of my boys! They were on their best behaviour not one bad thing :) The judge said i would have done much better if Flights head was finished off but im so proud of him,
    he got
    2nd Foundation mini 3 and under
    2nd Mane and Tail (i dont know how he didnt win that!!)
    3rd best trot
    And a 4th somewhere:)

He was so quiet and well behaved but very sleepy when we got home :) Will let shan post Biks results soon and Pics :D:D

7. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

OMG emma that is gorgeous i would sooooooo make that my desktop pic hahahahahaha!!!

8. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

What a day, weather was picture perfect, my pony wasn't, he had something up today BIG time. We have no idea what thou, we have just put it down to him not liking the show ring anymore, he has been shown rather heavy all his life & he doesn't enjoy it so we don't want to push him anymore by making him do it, we think enough is enough. (sorry to anyone who caught me telling him off :( I just didn't know what to do with the terrior :confused: ) I was getting upset & it was making him worse :( . He loves harness just not breed shows. He has done us very proud since owning him in the ring. It makes me sad but his happiness is more important. Harness here we come I think :D

We place res champ pinto stallion, res champ AORCB, champ foundy was very naughty grrrr.

I will say there were so many lovely animals there today, well done to everyone, **) **)

9. Chelsea

Chelsea Active Member

Chelsea got 3rd in the standardbred 8 and over mare class
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Chelsea...is that Chelsea Pepsea's old horse ??

if is she is looking great ! **) glad to see her out and about

cheers
    Lee

11. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

and she didnt eat any more mini's either :D :D

12. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

yupp thats my old chels, im glad she getting shown =D
    well done

love all the photos everyone, and congrats everyone

13. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Oh Pepsea...that so nice...hope you didnt cry when you saw those pics ;)

big hugs

cheers
    Lee

14. dayna

dayna Well-known Member

I promised myself it would not happen but I must say after today I have been minified. They are sooooo cute, I want one, and Mr T has said 'do what ya want' so I am taking that as a yes. **) :D

Of course I will have to get one for him too, just for being so understanding. :p

15. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

i miss her, shes got a funny personality lol,
    hopefully she will be at one or both of the shows im bringing jayke up for, so i can see her again!!!

16. izzy2512

izzy2512 Gold Member

Arylin I love both your ponies and they're both turned out impeccably! Those plaits are perfect

17. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

pmsl...rent one first !!!! :)* **) :D

cheers
    Lee

18. Yarraman

Yarraman Well-known Member

Was a very big learning experience for myself but I was very happy with my boy, have only had him for a short while but he was well behaved and I was very happy with him for his first day out.

Didnt place but now worried because the competition was brilliant am much in awe. Was great to meet Kimaley and see a lot of other stockies. Have much to do before my next time. Thanks to Iheartdash for being there for me plaiting, mane pulling and general support. Caitie for taking my munted pony for his first ride in the ring considering he does not know how to much well except pace, and he then proceeded to canter even though he was supposed to trot, she did very well and I thank her. Smitten thanks for your kind words. Glass of wine now in hand. Some photos taken by my son.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

19. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Well we were in the arab ring all day didnt see many purebreds but the chestnet gelding got supreme.
    The Anglos/arab warmbloods went Champ mare, REDLINE PREMONITION.
    Gelding, PEMBROOKE PARK PRINCETON
    Stallion/colt, REDLINE SHOOTING STAR (supreme) (SOS)
    Premonition also looked lovely undersaddle didnt see results though.
    Look forward seeing the other 2 out under saddle as well!!
    I thought it was pretty good competion and a great turnout for all breeds!
    Well run show :)*

Also might mention how nice Richards mare was!!!

Saw a few horses that looked familiar and all looking great as well! Pinto1980 i saw your 2 getting a photo shoot soo cute :))

20. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

Awwww thanks izzy :)