Results and Pics from Gosnells Breed show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ren, Aug 10, 2008.

1. samm

samm Gold Member

Were these SOS Runner up
    [​IMG]
    and SOS?
    [​IMG]

Bethy ,so pleased the way Emma is getting her confidence but.Shes a gem that old mare,really looks after her in the ring and does everything right.
    Thanks.

2. PINTO1980

PINTO1980 Gold Member

Yep....:)*

LOVELY mare that paint....

3. supersezabell

supersezabell Well-known Member

yay found the cord! have tonnes of piccies so will prolly post in a diff thread!

4. RPM

RPM Well-known Member

What a lovely day for a show. We had such a great day.

It was Nova's first show and he was such a good boy (had a couple of fits but nothing bad).

Nova's Results - Miniature Horse
    1st Best Presented
    1st Colt 1 yr and Under
    Champion Jnr Colt/Filly
    Supreme Miniature Horse
    Not bad for his first show.

Chianti's - Small Horse/Foundation
    1st Best Presented
    1st Filly 2-3 yrs
    Champion Mare
    Supreme Small Horse/Foundation

Stayed for SOS and we are so glad we did as Chianti got in the TOP 5!!!!

Such a huge achievement for a miniature :)*

Would like to say a huge congrats to all the judges and all the show organisers for such a good show. And congrats to all the winners especially the SOS and the runner up.**)

Also good to see so many miniatures in all the classes today, well done mini people.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
  5. bawtry

bawtry Well-known Member

I could see quite a big bay from where I was but couldn't tell if it was mare or a gelding. Saw it get called forward a few times and looked very nice! So maybe that was the Champion mare. Hopefully WAAHA will post results. Thank you though and congratulations on your boy's results!

6. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

7. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

phew...finally home and horses put too bed

Had a great day!! Little Chloe was so good for her first big trip up for a show
    unfortunately camera is being very stubborn so no pics yet :(
    Chloe won 1st Yearling filly

then a mad dash to the pinto ring unfortunately her junior class was just being judged when we arrived so missed it,
    then 1st mare 3yrs and under
    Reserve Champion Mare..OMG and she was such a tiny pipsqueak in that class too
    Calllum also won his handler class with her too ;)

many thanks to the lovely pinto judge and the committee for a wonderful show
    and special thanks to PP (for taking me) Pinto1980 for her fabulous hospitality and arablover for Chloe's overnight accommodation...it was great meeting so many stockies too and also Maree4 too **)

Congratulations RPM on your supreme wins with both Nova and Chianti (so glad we talked you into staying Jane ;) ) and for your tips today
    also congrats to Emma16 with Tobi and Horseychic with the lovely Cody..well done all!!

8. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

Keralyn Frasers Redline Shooting Star (Rex) was SOS
    Richard Rice's Sylvania Sassy Lass

Rhys owns his half brother fox :)

Should have taken Keralyn up on the swap offer today lol.

We did quite well
    1st Australian pony Filly Aryline Sugar Fairy
    1st Australain Pony Gelding Aryline Soda Pop
    Reserve Champion with Soda Pop to the new Perlino Colt Bureyer Samas

9. samm

samm Gold Member

Yooohooo Neryl

Kelly
    [​IMG]
    Soda
    [​IMG]

By Geez you have perfect plaits **)

10. Que Sera Sera

Que Sera Sera Well-known Member

Can anyone PM me Keralyn Fraser's web address or stud name

11. lucas and brad

lucas and brad Well-known Member

heys guys
    well done to everyone, does anyoe have he results from the warmblood and arabian warmblood classes and pictures?
    thanks
    sophie.

12. arylin

arylin Well-known Member

Keralyn doesnt have a web address as much as we nag her too.

Her stud name is Redline and she has some stunning horses there.

Samm thanks for the pics Soda looks like an angel in that pic what a shame he was being a tad stroppy all morning.

hmm those plaits are a damn long way from perfect I can tell you but we're working on them :)

13. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Congratulations everyone who went ! :)*

and a huge congtrats & big hugs to Keralyn Fraser....way to go girl !!!!!!!

go Andaman YYYAAHHOOOO **) :)* :D ;) !!!!!!!!!! { the Sire of SOS }

cheers
    Lee

14. Que Sera Sera

Que Sera Sera Well-known Member

Nag her a bit more then please. I would really like to see what else she has in her paddock :D

15. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

I'll Pm you **)

cheers
    Lee

16. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Well, what a looong day. Whoever thought of putting the SB's and TB's in the same ring:confused: We were still going in halter when everyone else had finished. No matter, Gosnells is such a well run and good show, I'll never miss it :)
    Ashy did me proud, he won Champion Gelding and the judge was very complementry. She kept saying, "its not because of his colour, he is a really nice horse" lol. I think she was a little worried everyone would think he had won because he was a pinto :confused: I did tell her that he had done it before lol. Trixie got reserve champ mare and won her ridden class, but missed out on champ or reserve. Wasn't herself today and rode terribly, didn't even work nice in halter and broke over which she NEVER does.

Anyway, the photo of the day has to go to Emma16's little Tobi who was soooo very tired after it all, he fell asleep in his hay bag!
    [​IMG]

17. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

awww.... theres my lil sleepy man...he stayed like tha for agessss...... i had to wake him up to ge him to drink lol*#)

18. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

PMSL... that photo is a classic **) :D :D

I have an apology too Emma, sorry I was gasbagging so much I forgot too help you guys with your multi mini's :( you should of yelled at me :D

19. dirtbug

dirtbug Gold Member

awesome pics guys!!!

congratualtions to everyone :D

cor would the show of been a reason why there was soooooooo many floats out on grt eastern hwy this arvo...

(as we passed thru bakers saw a little rider on a grey pony being leadlined sooo cute!!! wonder if they were stockies???)

20. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Great pics samm and Imperial **) Thanks for the ones of Ashy (samms in the birthday thread)
    I was looking for little Legend today, thought he didn't make it :( At least I got to see the spunky little man in the pictures. He looks GREAT Webby **)