Results and Pics from Gosnells Breed show

Discussion in 'Horse Showing and Events' started by Ren, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Golden Biscuit

Golden Biscuit Well-known Member

haha thats my car and float in the background of the second pic, right above the horses bum hehe :) What a gorgeous horse too!

2. Jonsie

Jonsie Well-known Member

Oh Kyles, dont beat yourself up too much - we ALL know how hard it is with an inexperienced horse or when a horse isnt acting like it's usual self!! Good on you for apologizing!

3. safs_mum

safs_mum Well-known Member

Try not to feel too bad, it happens to most of us at some time or other. And they do seem to like to show you up! :D It's easy to know what you should have done in retrospect lol I'm sure no-one thought badly of you.

4. kyles76

kyles76 Active Member

I completely agree OldHack77, sorry if I upset you and your horse also. It certainly wasn't fair on others around me:eek:

5. Remaani

Remaani Guest

The pinto is NOT Chase like some people think.... ;) (getting that in first, lol).

I have had a 1/2 brother & 1/2 sister of the grey Tobiano pictured.
    He is bred by Shangrala, nice boy.

6. Jadelise

Jadelise Well-known Member

Vecchio i was there with Kaisi and i think i got some photos of your one, would he be the one 'arabiest' of the lot ha? Had the best movement of all of them if its one i think it is. :)*

7. Pinto Lover

Pinto Lover Well-known Member

Yeah so many people came up asking me that on the day, nope not Chasey **) She went miles n miles away :( kick kick :(

8. Vecchio

Vecchio Active Member

Aw, thanks! :D That's probably him, he's definitely more arab than tb, although there was another grey there that had amazing movement, but I think it still had its boy bits... Would love to see the photos you have of my boy :D

9. Lokenzo

Lokenzo Gold Member

Don't stress about it Kyles, these things happen as horses have minds of their own! He will certainly be remembered :p I was just happy my boy didn't fire up with it too but I certainly didn't want to trot up behind you like the judge told me too :)

10. Kaisi

Kaisi Well-known Member

Aww thanks Vecchio! You had a LOVELY boy!! I think I may have some photos of him :) :)
    Did you stick around for the ridden? He looks like he would be lovely under saddle!

And I agree about the SOS! WOW-WEE!! You can not complain about something like that beating you, can you!!**) **) **)

11. playin bb

playin bb New Member

what do u know a gelding can win supreme! hint hint... congratulations mr gelding who ever you are!

12. Delrae

Delrae Gold Member

a gelding also went supreme in the mini ponies too **)

13. playin bb

playin bb New Member

cool....!!!!

14. Vecchio

Vecchio Active Member

No, you certainly can't, he was a quality horse that's for sure! I think the judge was spot on with her decisions.

Nope didn't do the ridden. He only just turned 3 so has only been ridden about 10 times, but he definitely looks better under saddle. Did you do the ridden on your boy?

Would you mind emailing me the photos you have of him? :)

15. Leeara Park

Leeara Park Active Member

A gelding won the Supreme pali and Supreme Arabian riding pony too!!!

16. Tallarook

Tallarook Well-known Member

the red dun boy is "Sheoak Dun in Chrome" a Qh gelding, he is agisted with us and is a little star!!!

cant remember breeding but is a brilliant allrounder.

17. Emma16

Emma16 Well-known Member

steph has progressed sooooooo much with him as well..... :)**)

18. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

The Supreme Stockhorse was a gelding too**)

19. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Ky...was this the boy out of Tash ??? he was such a fab foal !!

cheers
    Lee

20. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Yep thats him... i love Tash, she's a lovely mare.
    I remember seeing him as a foal at S's house, he was very cute.

People keep thinking he was Chase, a filly i bred by Mali who's sire is that geldings sire, so there is a bit of a resemblance, lol. :D