Re-Beginners

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by OBHH, Jul 25, 2009.

1. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

sounds like you fit the criteria as well.
    welcome.:D

2. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

3. stormie

stormie Well-known Member

i would have loved to show pic of me riding my girl but unfurtunatley they are all on the other computer which crashed a couple of weeks so your going to have to wait till i get a saddle and/or my horse stops hurting her self

4. mochaminx

mochaminx Well-known Member

Just bumping this up for Siren, in case she happens to pop in here and have a little look!! :)*

5. Siren

Siren Well-known Member

lol, and i certainly did!!! **)
    only thing is that its a bit too far for me to drive atm, but will be keeping watch on here, and hopefully can make to trip sooner rather than later.
    thanks for the heads up mochaminx :))

6. SullyLove

SullyLove New Member

Is it too late to join?

Im trying to organize myself to ride again after having two kids. Reading your post has been great but now im worried what if i get up there and I frreak out!! I didnt even stop to think that my love of being in the saddle could of been shaken!! Im trying to organise a lease horse at the moment but if i dont succeed in time may I still come and watch your fab planned day?
    I can bake some nice cakes!! (hey if they get my foot in the door!!):D

7. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

hmmmmm:confused: Yes, if you can bake you are in**) You live quite near our first gathering as well:) There will be others there without horses if you don't have one then:)*