Re-Beginners

Discussion in 'Horse Riding' started by OBHH, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

Votes to let Painter in**)**)...can you take photos from horseback:confused::confused::p

2. mochaminx

mochaminx Well-known Member

WOW, this groups getting BIG :)* :)* I hope they have lots of consolations ribbons at this show :p :p :p

Looks like black joddies is a DEFINATE YES vote :)* :D

3. bubblez

bubblez Well-known Member

ooo can i join?I still dont canter, and between uni, illness and other stuff have only ridden on and off for the last 2 years, but am restarting properly and getting weekly lessons, but am too scared to join an ARC coz i was a later starter, didnt start learnign to ride till i was 18...

4. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Yes welcome Bubblez:)*

5. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

6. Elanda

Elanda Gold Member

7. raindear

raindear Well-known Member

OMG!!!! OBHH you have created a monster and let it out of the bag!!!!!*#) heheh When the date is orgainised do we wear our stockies name tag or just confuse everyone by our real names?? Me thinks there will be a few nervous neddies out there (not only the 4 legged kind) and i will be one of them but I am glad i am not the only one hehe**). hey mochaminx bugger the ribbons i think we deserve something a bit stonger!!!!:)):))

8. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

9. mum of five

mum of five Well-known Member

yay...well done OBHH.........lolPoor ZB he must be wondering what the hell has happened, his holiday is suddenly over......lol
    Oh and Iam jealous again....lol
    I reckon this would have to be one of the most successful threads ever?

10. Janet

Janet Guest

Can i join too? I had a 20+ years break between riding ... Been back in the saddle 3 years and not about to give it up again for anything or anyone...LOL

11. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

hhhmm, Janet you say you have had 20 years out of the saddle BUT have been back riding for the last 3 years..... that would make you better than us:confused: thats 3 years more experience than us. NOT ALLOWED.#( but hey as long as you fall off every now and then so you look like one of us, we will welcome you.*#)lol
    Hi@)

12. Janet

Janet Guest

well i came off yesterday does that count...:D

13. petamc

petamc Well-known Member

Hey OBHH, thanks for the PM re the thread moving.
    And what a great thread it is!! All of us in the same boat and growing daily - I love it!!

14. mochaminx

mochaminx Well-known Member

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!! Unless you had verifiable witnesses *#) *#) LOL!!
    Anyone who has had extra time in saddle, and therefore clearly a lot more proficient in the art of keeping a horse between themselves and the ground, must stage an obligatory fall or two IN FRONT of us REAL re-beginners, for the sole purpose of making us feel less like total twats when WE (unintentionally) fall on our faces in front of you guys!!!!!

he he he just kidding of course! Ive already accepted Im probably going to end up on me butt, so the thought doesnt even worry me anymore!!

bring it on!! :p :))

15. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Thankyou petamc, i think ive created a MONSTER.*#)
    But a well needed monster.:D

16. petamc

petamc Well-known Member

Certainly seems that way!!
    In the other thread, I've mentioned that I can billet people/ponies if needed on the weekend (whenever it is) I'm at Gidge, but guess thats closer for some country people!!

17. OBHH

OBHH Well-known Member

Yes, very kind of you to offer to have people over the night.

Im going to leave the poll going for a big longer but im leaning towards the sat the 12th sept now, as that does give our country people time to get up/down to perth fri night and get home again sun.

18. bubblez

bubblez Well-known Member

ooo and if we're gonna be doing stuff Im gonna nopminate and bring my best mate (who i am going to get to join eventually lol) she hasnt been riding properly since she lost her pony pillinna, and we just finished bringing her very green young mare to perth oin sunday :D so i hope she can join now shes getting back into it after 8 years

19. mylittlepony

mylittlepony Well-known Member

can i join re beginners? Ive ridden since I had Lucca, but have totally lost my confidence, and now avoid riding Red if i can:eek: Im such a wuss these days:(

20. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

Join away MLP...