Quarter Horses

Discussion in 'Breeding Horses' started by Lauren, Nov 28, 2010.

1. I know you adore Zoo's Charlie.:p
    This big black boy is out of Charlie's Dam:))) He is the only boy we got left for sale.

Coliban Tru Blu Morn (5 months old), by Tru Blu Texan out of Rule Breakin'/Morn Deck mare. Rule Breakin's are as sought after as Jet Booms for their versitility.
    Born late August this colt is massive, his dam is 15'3hh for his height estimation, he was tested EE (homozygous for black, will never produce a chestnut). This boy is as quiet as he is big.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We'll be rebreeding Twylight Blues, YLS Sculptured and Smooth Lil Jet Chex next year. Why don't you put an order through?:)
    lena

2. HarleyQH

HarleyQH Well-known Member

Hi Samm, Have a look at our boy he is bred versatile working lines.
    Harleys Smart Blu Lynx Quarter Horse
    With greats like Smart Little Lena, Peppy San Badger, Docs Freckles Oak, Roanies Lynx and Blue Valentine to name a few.
    [​IMG]
    Smarty 1 week and Dam: Smart Lil Jewel
    [​IMG]
    Smarty 4 months - he will mature 15 plus

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  3. belambi

belambi Active Member

This is the most succesful eventing AQHA in the world.. Australian Silver OLympic medalist Ringwould Jaguar
    (They chose though to promote him as a stock horse though rather than an AQHA)

ringwould jaguar - Google Search

4. HarleyQH

HarleyQH Well-known Member

Isn't he the AQHA 2010 Hall of Famer??

5. myyky

myyky Well-known Member

:O Is Ringwould Jaguar a QH?? I looooove that horse. He is the one that made me want to ride, I remember watching the 2008 Olympic SJ..

This is a great thread! Love looking at all the different types and shapes of QH's. Seems like there really is a strand of QH for everyone :)

6. nklpark

nklpark Well-known Member

RINGWOULD JAGUAR reg A1-4528 is a first x QH

Sire: JENSEN'S MAN Q-5774
    Dam: NATIONS OF LILI (FM) FM-12152

02/12/2008 Performance AQHA Medal of Excellence
    09/10/2010 Performance Hall of Fame Inductee

7. Glentara girl

Glentara girl New Member

Glentara tammy

The 'glentara' quarter horse bloodlines is my mothers :)

8. Diana

Diana Gold Member

Hi Glentara girl :)

Did your mum breed Tammy? Do you have any pictures of Tammy? I have a picture of my horse's sire but not his dam :eek:

9. Glentara girl

Glentara girl New Member

My mum is goin to look in her records and yes she probably will have photo??
    Did you breed from Tammy??

10. Diana

Diana Gold Member

No I've only got one of her foals :) he's 9 now though :))

(he's in my avatar :) )

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  11. GoneRama

GoneRama Gold Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just reading this thread and came across this comment from page 20.

2 years on and I'm waiting on a Coliban foal to hit the ground that I've bought :lol:

Sorry, just found that funny.

12. Hehe samm
    Guess what I have in my stables for you!!!! :lol:
    Yep, the grandson of Jet Boom as what you wanted 2 years ago!!!
    Lol out of his own daughter Smooth Lil Jet Chex:rockon:, a State and National Champion producer!
    Hehe:)*

13. That's what meant to be GR!:D
    I know you will have a beautiful foal worth waiting for 3 years to happen!:)*

14. Lucksta

Lucksta Well-known Member

Old thread! Someone has pm'd me on my other account, can't access it to reply as that account is still sinbinned.

I decided I was in no way ready for a young horse, I also had to retire Bess quicker than I thought so would have had no riding horse for a few years.. so I went and bought a TB. Maybe in a few years I'll have the knowledge and experience for a young horse :)

15. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Im confused . Why would you have two different memberships?
    Are you saying that "one of them" is sinbinned so you are logging in using another identity? :confused:

16. Lucksta

Lucksta Well-known Member

Yes I have 2 accounts. Not using another identity, I never lied about who I was under this account, everyone knows who I am.

17. EVP

EVP Gold Member

Obviously not everyone.
    And I cant believe you are saying that you were suspended so you are using another account?
    Is that even allowed?
    2 memberships, get suspended so just come back using the other alter-ego?
    Sooo funny owning that one!

18. GoneRama

GoneRama Gold Member

Yeah so back to the Quarter horses....... :unsure:

I should hope so, won't exactly be able to send it back for a refund now will I :lol:

Nah in all seriousness I really can't wait to get my Coliban Kid :D The next 2 years is just not going to go quick enough :eek:

19. Don't worry, GR!:lol: Time flies!:rolleyes: Spring is just around the corner!:D

20. GoneRama

GoneRama Gold Member

It sure does. I'm looking forward to seeing what this little Quarter Horse will be able to do :) :wub: