QH - Perlino/Cremello/Crop Outs

Discussion in 'News Items' started by Yarrabah Quarter Horses, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

Its official the AQHA are now registering perlino/cremello/crops outs as from 1st August 2005 Yeah at last.

Catchya[:-cwm39-:]

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/yarrabah/120705.jpg[/image]

2. JSP

JSP Well-known Member

YAY!!

I used to have a handle on life..... but it broke off
    [image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/micbeth28/jsp2.jpg[/image]

3. smash

smash Well-known Member

ummmmm is that one of those chestnuts DD is always on about LOL
    he he he
    *Whoops*
    bugger
    he he he

4. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Geez Smash you are blonde!! he he he Rose quarabs can be registered anyway [:-cwm44-:] Means my blond child (no smash settle grettle not you ha ha) can now be officially Australian registered she can now become a true australian instead of a yankee doodle dee (not a ydd ha ha ha)

Catchya

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/yarrabah/120705.jpg[/image]

5. At long last!!!! Good horse is never a bad colour. So my Snowflake can be naturalised and become official!
    Cheers!

QHMAD

6. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Well i hope everyone has contacted AQHA by now and busily getting their stock naturalised he he I have. If you have any queries ring AQHA they are very helpful girls and let you kow what you have to do. Good luck lets see some more QH's rightfully out there in the show ring.

Catchya

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/yarrabah/WEBLOGO3.jpg[/image]

7. chippy

chippy New Member

A new imported Cremello QH colt is on the way to Aus later this year.
    A Grandson of Perpetualism. Skipa line on the dams side
    Has been purchased by a stud in QLD.

stop whinging, get on with it.

8. He he he," Chippy"
    Not bad for a person who doesn't know anything about Qhs,(that's what you were saying in your previous posts) LOL!
    or should we start calling you Squid again?! LOl!
    Cheers!

QHMAD

9. QHLover

QHLover New Member

ahhh I get it now zoo!! Yes the new creamy colt is at Robin Mills's Mills quarter horse stud in Queensland, See performance horse yearbook. I wonder if my mares full brother who is perlino is going to be registered now yes that right bright orange filly next year perlino colt from bucksin dad and paly mum.

sharonoby

10. chippy

chippy New Member

Ahhh, NO the new creamy colt is not at Robyn Mills place. That is her pally colt by Mr Yella Fella she imp last year.
    The new colt is by Perpetuation and is only a foal, not in the country yet. NOT owned by Robyn. New colt coming is also a cremello.
    You know the person that has bought it, they just havnt told you yet. he he.
    Good luck with your Kid Cross gelding. I saw him up there before he left and he is very nice. He will do exceptionally well when you get him out. The American judges will love him.
    His baby brother is nice also, was with Maz at Q5 when he won.

Yes I am squid, and no my squid password doesnt work, and no I havnt flown the coup.

11. chippy

chippy New Member

Also Robyn is one of my best freinds and she would never have a cremello, she wont even breed a dilute with a dilute so i dont think she would like people having the wrong info.

12. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Hey QHLover new you'd get it he he. AGM and awards night last night was good few changes on the WAQHA board thought you might have been there. Trophy's were absolutely gorgeous sponsored by Canidillo Steel very very nice. We one an extra award **blushes** wasn't sure if it was real or not but probably a better buzz than a halter award.

Catchya

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/yarrabah/WEBLOGO3.jpg[/image]

13. QHLover

QHLover New Member

Yes you are right Chippy the colt Robin brought in is pally oops my mistake , the Creamy must be the colt Maz!! was telling me about last year at Q4 when I was there giving her a hand with her girls. I cannot wait to get my boy Twentyfour Karat Kid (Errol) Kidcross x Just Rich and Shiney out in front of the american judge at our state show .
    How is Chunky going.

sharonoby

14. chippy

chippy New Member

Hi QH Lover. You mean at Q5 Maz was telling you. Its only a weaner so wasnt born at Q4. LOL Very nice from the photos ive seen. His name is Potassium.

If you were at Q5 with Maz then I would have met you. I dont remember you though, but I met so many new people my head was swimming by the end of it. Im better at remembering horses than people.

Your boys little brother is really sweet. Has a lovely front. Whats really funny is that we went up there last year to buy a mare infoal to Kid Cross. We went to Maz to look at Rich and Shiney as I love the Richy mares. ( I now have a Richy filly ) We had already spoke to Maz about buying her, and had seen photos, as she was for sale, but decided not to with our colt being a pally and all. Didnt want to take the chance on getting a cremello.
    We ended up buying a Spot of Grand mare infoal to Kid Cross.
    So we nearly ended up with your boys dam. LOL.

Chunky is well. just coming in now to get ready to serve girls. He has been out since Q5. He will be shown again after xmas. Still very hairy LOL, but very happy and huge. Fills out a 6 ft 6 rug at 2 years.

JSP who comes on here has his little brother over there. Watch out for him when he comes out, he is an amazing looking yearling.

Are you coming over to Q6? We will head up again, try to beat the 3 wins we got this year. After that Chunks foals can do the talking.

Hey how come at your QH shows you dont use approved acredited judges? is it hard to get them over there? or just too expensive, That would make all your shows only 'B' class.

Id love to see a pic of your boy now, I bet he is huge. The Kid Cross stuff is always a bit unbalanced as yearlings, but by 2 year old, look out, they are awesome.
    Good luck with him.

15. QHLover

QHLover New Member

Hi Chippy I wont be going to Q6 but will be going to 06 NPHA horseless and Q7 hopefully with my boy in toe. We do have A and AA class shows over here usually we have 6 or 7 a year but due to the fact that I resigned as Secretary of the WAQHA at the beginning of the year due to work commitments we have only had 2 this year. (we are not as backwards as you seem to think that we are if that was the case I don't think WA competitors would have absolutely KICKED BUTT at Q5, NSW States and Queensland States would they.) The standard of horse being trained in WA is very high unfortunately the good horses that are started over here end up on the east coast because the offers for them are too good to refuse. I hope you manage to get over here one day and see the standard of horse we have over here so you can make up you own mind. I agree that our halter horse over the last few years have not been true halter types as we have been inundated with horses bred on pleasure lines (Cee A Barpassers, Tall Dark and Radicals etc) This has changed in the last 2 years and the standard of our halter horses is on the improve ( ie Zoo's colt he is a very good type that is very correct this is the reason he has gone Supreme of Supremes at a couple of big all breed shows being judge by upto 5 judges of different breeds) I want the standard of our halter horses to keep improving this is why I am breeding my mare (thats her in the photo) to Coosa Lad this year and her mum has just been AI to Page N Chicles Cannot wait for that one as she is a Full Sister to the dam of the winner of the 2 year old Pleasure futurity at the NPHA ( the mare that the Wilbrahams have bought Rythem and Rhyme ) Robin Mills bred this mare she is by Shiney Doc out of Pacific Orbit Huge palomino mare 16hh built like a bus so it should halter amazingly well and then ride. Will get some photo's of my boy when he is looking right have just brought him into the barn to prep for the state show, yes he is big (not overly tall 14.3 as 2year old but built like a brick dunny he is in a 6'3" rug ) I am not planning on breaking him in for a few more months as his knees are still very open (more growing to do very bum high at present) will probably do hunter and hope he will be my western riding and trail horse as I think he will get a bit bored with pleasure initially maybe later ( not that this is my favourite class anyway but if you want to go high point over hear you have to do it all)
    I really want to get him out undersaddle to prove to somepeople that a horse as halter bred as him can ride to as he is probably the most halter bred horse in WA at the moment being a Kid Clue and Just a Rich Kid Grandson. It was a bit of a bummer when Marilyn changed her mind about selling his mum as my girlfriend overhere was going to by her to replace my mares mum as she is now 21 and has only got a couple of foals left in her hopefully she will give us a filly by Elvis and my mare will give as a filly by Coosa Lad. So we will have to future broodmares with her bloodlines and if we are really lucky paly ones at that.
    Next time you are talking to Robin tell her Shining Example (easy) is still going strong has produce numerous state and futurity champions overhere probably best broodmare in WA asfar as consitently producing winners no matter who she is bred to.

Hope Chunky behaves himself with the ladies.

Cheers For now QHL

sharonoby

16. chippy

chippy New Member

Hi QHL. I will pass that on to Rob. She is always interested to hear how her horses are going. Both of my good QH mares are Robs. She has an great eye for breeding top horses, that go on to produce better than themselves.
    He he he he, I think Maz just woke up on to how good a producing mare Rich and Shiney is. It is impossible to buy a Richy mare anywhere. Even Rob hangs on to the fillies. I am so glad I have one. (thanks Rob). She was crazy to even think of selling her.

You should get a nice type from that cross you are doing. I look forward to seeing the result.
    I tell you who is putting the goods on the ground, Page N Chicles. He is arguably the best credentialed halter bred stallion in the country.
    Maz sent me a few pics of his new babies, only a few weeks old and they are awesome. I never really considered him before as he is bred different than what I want at present, but on those babies, may have to think of using him at some stage for some diff blood. They are REAL halter babies.

Your boy is very halter bred ( I am suprised he is a gelding) but JSP has the best halter bred colt in WA. By Spot of Grand out of Chunkys dam who is Cool Seeker / Struttin His Stuff.
    I have seen new pics of this boy and he is awesome. (since you brought up Zoos colt, personally I wouldnt have, ) YES Zoos colt is amazing, I really like him, but I dont even he will beat this fella, Im glad he is over there, I wouldnt want to be against him. he he he. Sorry but I see halter horses by the best over here all the time and this boy is mind blowing and thats by East standards. From what I have seen from photos, (and I know you cant always tell, some look better in the flesh than pics, ) I dont think there is a stallion that will beat him in a QH class. But who knows, what do I know. he he he

My hubby and I are coming back to WA one day, I have been there a couple of years ago I love Perth, its a really lovely place, and Margaret River, (got a bit tipsy there, too many wineries. ), I may pop over to the state show to watch JSPs colt. Id love to bring Chunky but its a long trip for a state show, when we have all the big stuff over here. But I might make a weekend of it.

Did you go to 05 NPHA? We didnt make to trip, looking forward to it this year though. I have heard the grounds are beautiful . May see you there next year.

cheers

17. charlie lover

charlie lover New Member

[red]***edited by mother***[/red]

Sorry peg [​IMG]

18. charlie lover

charlie lover New Member

DITTO AS ABOVE

19. QHLover

QHLover New Member

Hey Charlie Lover I know!!!.

Hey Chippy I look forward to JSP's colt getting out to, will be great to actually see some more quality colts over here, zoos colt will finally have some tougher competition than he has had up till know, the colts and stallions that he has been beating have been nice but not a patch on him, ( not biased as I don't own anything remotely related to him) he can finally prove that he is as good as we all know he is!!. Yes I know Page N Chicles is the best halter stallion to come to this country that is why we have bred my mares mum to him to produce an awesome halter horse that will ride later.

I didn't go to NPHA 05 but will be going to NPHA 06 maybe see you there.

sharonoby

20. JSP

JSP Well-known Member

I think it’s about time this topic got BACK on track!!

Have we had any of these blue eyed beauties competing at the QH shows yet?? I am really curious to see how they will go. I got my rule book update, but only had a quick glance. I remember reading somewhere that cremello will be considered an “undesireable characteristic” and should be judged accordingly. I just think it will be interesting to see how they go in front of the judges, if colour comes into it at all – I know it shouldn’t but you never know!

Just thought I’d share a pic of my one:
    [image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/micbeth28/pearltrot21005.jpg[/image]

don't hold your breath too long for our showring debut - the colt has other ideas about being in the limelight - LOL

I used to have a handle on life..... but it broke off