Profile on your colored horses

Discussion in 'Colour Questions' started by magpies, Mar 21, 2008.

1. PPH

PPH Guest

Wow! There are some beautiful horses posted on here guys.

This is Ziggy, paint x quarter horse, born 4 of Nov 2004.
    A bit of a suprise package, my sister purchased her dam from NSW but did'nt click with her and was selling her on. I liked her breeding and bought her and as I was pregnant, put her out with my other preggers mare. Thought she looked a bit "fat' so had her preg tested and she was 3 months of full term.
    Ziggy was born 2 days before my daughter.

Her Sire is Shaman's Magic (Man of Coulours x Newhaven Joleen (King Ranch Bred).
    Her dam is A1 Red Freckles (Jays Doc Bar x A1 Classy Freckles).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this fine fellow is my sister's stallion BWQ Tassa Hollydoc (Tassa Lena x Doc'c Hollywood mare) or Patrick, as he is better known.

A simply awesome horse that has helped see my sister through a shocking campdraft accident (not on him) and recovery, through to triumph in the cutting pen. he is also excelling at campdrafting with Freeman Armitage in
    the saddle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2008
  2. Tisharli

Tisharli Active Member

Beautiful Horses Everyone. Here's my lot.

5YO Partbred Arabian Stallion bred in QLD Used for Breeding/Showing/Riding
    [​IMG]

11YO Arabian Stockhorse mare bred in QLD Used for Breeding. With her current Foal by above stallion at foot
    [​IMG]

7month old Partbred Filly currently in QLD will be over early spring
    Will be used for Showing/Riding and later on Breeding
    [​IMG]

3. JSP

JSP Well-known Member

Larrapinda Alpine Shine, 3yo QH colt, Cremello - used for showing & breeding, we hope to get him out under saddle this year

[​IMG]

Jewels Shining Pearl, 5yo Qh Cremello and her 2007 foal Mango (Aetherius Petit Cherie). Pearl was halter shown and now used for breeding.

[​IMG]

Holly, ASH/QH perlino, has been shown once and will be used for breeding

[​IMG]

We have another pally filly Holloway Gold by Xanthos, but don't have any pics...

4. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

heres my boy Gold "N" Oak
    4 year old stallion, used for showing and breeding
    he's pure QH and is bred for cutting in QLD, but loves trail. and just started is reining training:p

[​IMG]

5. Pepsea

Pepsea Gold Member

yay a thread for colours, i love seeing piccies of everones horses.
    i will do jayke later

lea i must say oakster looks a whole lot more pro with a short mane!!! lookin good!

6. Imperial

Imperial Well-known Member

thanks pepsea, it was a shock to the system to see it all being cut off. but i have to admit it looks so much nicer and shows him off more.

7. magpies

magpies New Member

Wow guys you have some fine,fine examples of colored horse flesh.**)

Remaani you seem to have a lot of pintos, do you breed them?
    if so will have to get your number as i will be looking for a pinto or paint very soon and yours are of a very nice type, i adore your stallion he is just WOW , is he at public stud? think i will have to get myself a nice pally or buckskin mare to put him over, love him.

I hope i can get myself something as stunning as the horses you stockies have.:D

8. Remaani

Remaani Guest

Lol, im actually hoping for solid coloured foals this coming season!!

Will PM you. :D

9. Mini Overos

Mini Overos Active Member

Beautiful horses everyone.

Here are some of our colourful minis

Cascade Phoenix, Taffy & white Overo stallion, 1 blue eye, bald face, 31 inches, 8 years old, WA bred by a USA Imported stallion Coat O Chrome. We have had Phennie since he was a 6 month old foal
    [​IMG]

Magnolia Park Chrome Marks, Dark Chocolate Taffy & white Framed Overo stallion, 34.5 inches, blazed face, 1 blue eye, 4 years old, WA Bred. Bred myself, sired by Cascade Phoenix out of Glenrowan Lucky Strike.
    [​IMG]

Glenrowan Lucky Strike. Chestnut & White Framed Overo mare, 34 inches, blazed face, 8 years old, eastern states bred by a USA Imported stallion "Marks Lucky Streak"
    [​IMG]

Magnolia Park Impressive Marks, Taffy & White Sabero colt, 28 inches, blazed face, WA Bred. Bred myself. Sired by Magnolia Park Chrome Marks out of Belka Valley's Flirtation
    [​IMG]

Cascade Hot N Spicy. Bay Pinto mare, 32 inches, WA Bred, pictured here winning the foal futurity in 1996, sired by Cascade Lancelot out of Panda.
    [​IMG]

Cascade Griffiti. Black Framed Overo mare, 38 inches, 2 blue eyes. 8 years old, WA bred by a USA Imported stallion Coat O Chrome.
    [​IMG]

10. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Yarrabah Quarter Horses Well-known Member

Lovely horses everyone, JSP pearl and her baby look gorgeous and your boy has really matured.

OK here are mine

Zippos Daydream, paddock name PJ, Eastern States bred. Has many champs in halter, wp and hus. Now a very happy brood mare

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Extreme Attraction, paddock name Leyla, home bred by myself. Overall 4th out of 32 in the $8,000 breeders bonus. Showing career ended early due to severe injury, is a very happy brood mare

[​IMG]

Magics Imperial Shannay, paddock name Shannay. Eastern States bred. Hi point halter filly and R/U of WAQHA, Reserve National Appdx filly at halter of AQHA. Time out being a horse, will be put in foal this year
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Y Pep N Oak, paddock name Georgia. First foal from above mare Leyla 1/2 sister to our stud colt Coliban Rusty Rules. Home bred, shown only once for champion junior mare. Currently a fantastic brood mare.
    [​IMG]

and there's more.................

11. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

Georgia and her first foal

[​IMG]

Yarrabah Casper, paddock name Casper. WA Bred,never been shown due to being my busy little man for the AI seasons. Has a happy band of girlfriends to breed each year.

[​IMG]

And last but not least :D couldn/t resist as he is by a QH palomino stallion

Coliban Rusty Rules, paddock name Charlie. Superior halter horse of Australia, many Supremene of Supreme wins at breeds shows, winner at Trail and has done very well in HUS and WP, sorry he's a chestnut :))
    [​IMG]

12. Mouse

Mouse Well-known Member

Ok you aaked for coloured pics let me see what I can find.

These two are fillies that I bred. Pink pony is a chestnut roan overo.
    [​IMG]

Indi was bought over from Qld.
    [​IMG]

Manny the b&w was bought over from vic and Lily is also coloured but a chestnut.
    [​IMG]

13. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

I'm just wiping up the drool from the keyboard while I'm looking at Zoo's coloureds. ;)
    Oh and JSP's too............ :D

14. Mouse

Mouse Well-known Member

All animals on my place must be coloured :)

Poppy the goat
    [​IMG]

15. Yarrabah Quarter Horses

**hands Gaia a tick and tursty**

Thanks Gaia I love em all too and am very proud of what I own, has taken me a long long time to get what I have.

Cheers

Sue

16. Gaia

Gaia Gold Member

Thanks Zoo *gulp* I needed that :)*

17. robbing'charisma

robbing'charisma Well-known Member

I was reading on the internet that there is only 165 standardbred horses that are NoT solid colouring worldwide...

18. Sharaway

Sharaway Guest

My coloured Ponies.

Marbelyn Park Tayla Maid WA Bred by Joc at Marbelyn Park.
    [​IMG]
    Marbelyn Park Franklyn Mint WA Bred by Joc at Marbelyn Park, still a colt, we plan to stand him at stud once he has been ISSA assessed.
    [​IMG]
    Both horses have the same Holsteiner sire Wyvern Forte, differant dams.

Both have been shown and have done very well.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2008
  19. Eureka

Eureka New Member

My palomino mare Hollie taken back in 1992 now deceased

[​IMG]

Here is two pics of my old appy's both deceased now, photo's taken around 1990

tri color leopard "Little Sully"

[​IMG]

blanket appy "Diesel"

[​IMG]

Overo Paint "Diamond Deck"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 24, 2008
  20. citygirl

citygirl Gold Member

Oh yummmmm ! so many really nice horses **)

Cheers

Lee